the thread about nothing...

I am pretty sure it is pork bacon and I am pretty sure you know or have been to the place

What place is it?

The sale of alcohol and cigarette has always been an open conversation for Muslims. Wether it’s haram or halal to sell things thats seen as wrongful in Islam.

What place is it?

The sale of alcohol and cigarette has always been an open conversation for Muslims. Wether it’s haram or halal to sell things thats seen as wrongful in Islam.
It is in the Bay Area. I'd rather not out them unless I get some sort of clarification. The owners give off "NTer vibes".

If the practice of selling and handling pork products allowed in the religion.

It’s not. It’s haram.

Doesn’t mean people won’t.

A lot of things that’s not permissible in Islam and we Muslims do it anyway.

we’re not to judge. Either way.

If I did this right, the last value is 21

Three Gold = 9
Three dark grey = 3
Three light grey = 12

2 light grey and 1 dark = 9 (4 + 4 + 1)
2 gold = 6 (3 + 3)
2 dark grey and 1 light grey = 6 (2 + 4)

9 + 6 + 6 = 21
I got 21 as well

tenor.gif

Depends who you ask...Isamic scholars says it’s wrong to even consume pork.
I think you meant "wrong to even touch or sell pork"? The part about consuming pork, we should all know. Anyway I think religion should evolve especially when it comes to restrictions on working or eating at certain times. We are in the digital age.

I think you meant "wrong to even touch or sell pork"? The part about consuming pork, we should all know. Anyway I think religion should evolve especially when it comes to restrictions on working or eating at certain times. We are in the digital age.

Correct...

Are you referring to Ramadan? Or you’re referring to Lent? Or Both?

I have to disagree - I think religions and change should have a balance for the individual. It’s something that’s personal.

It should NOT change to provide comfort to our society standards.. :lol:

Correct...

Are you referring to Ramadan? Or you’re referring to Lent? Or Both?

I have to disagree - I think religions and change should have a balance for the individual. It’s something that’s personal.

It should NOT change to provide comfort to our society standards.. :lol:
Not so much holidays, but like Christians cannot work on Sunday and Jews cannot work on Saturday. That never made sense to me, it should be at least somewhat flexible.

Dont y’all ever notice in WDYWT thread there’s always someone that stand out -

the Slim Jesus cat
Distillo with the famous door and Jordan post

now it’s some Travis Scott dude in there...

#ForeverNT

been teaching myself how to dance seriously these last few weeks and i'm getting icey with it.

i taught myself how to MJ shuffle, healtoe, moonwalk, dougie, side glide, krump, viral dances and foundational moves

i thought i had no rhythm but once i learned how to count beats it all begins to click

Back
Top Bottom