the thread about nothing...

Morning fellas. Off to a terrible day this morning. I was supposed to have a meeting with an important associate at 4am sharp this morning. Got a text at 3:45 that the meeting has been cancelled. This makes my work day go from a 10 hour day to a 14 hour work day. Not to mention probably a $2000 loss in sales that will be more work to make up the rest of the week.

That being said........ITS WU-WEDNESDAY!

How did he performed live? His album was great!

Did he have any special guests?

Performance was great. No special guest the opener was Kodie Shane who i never heard of...she was good though high energy. But Saint Jhn jumped down into the crowd to do trap. He literally made a small pit i was right next to him for like 3 seconds...before it just went nuts (in a good way). 6FA77D3A-C334-4119-AC3C-0BF2D22ECC37.jpeg

U Street Music Hall in DC. Small Venue was real hot...sweat through my hoodie. I walked out looking like i just did an hour on the treadmill
3 below was fire. 94 Bentley was fire...but he didn't do Lust which i was dying for...and didn't do Borders either. But Roses, Reflex, Surf Club, Selfish, God Bless the Ratchets just off the top of my head.

U Street Music Hall in DC. Small Venue was real hot...sweat through my hoodie. I walked out looking like i just did an hour on the treadmill
3 below was fire. 94 Bentley was fire...but he didn't do Lust which i was dying for...and didn't do Borders either. But Roses, Reflex, Surf Club, Selfish, God Bless the Ratchets just off the top of my head.
Sheesh!!🔥🔥
And dude can rile-up a crowd!
I didn't know. Definitely looking up dates..

It’s crazy to me that people thought Trae Young would fail in the NBA. He plays just like Steph Curry and is already better than he was at his second year. Maybe because of injuries but still
projecting a player to be good because they play like Steph curry isn't a great bet. you're predicting all time great shooting. can't bank on that.

truth be told, curry (and klay and lillard) take extremely bad shots. very bad shots. you would not put on their tape and ask a grade/high school kid to replicate their game.

I truly wonder if the median skill level of player shooting will continue to rise and 26-30 foot shots 6 seconds into a shot clock will be considered a good shot to take, or will too many folks attempt these kinds of shots without the results to justify taking them which would bring the quality of the game even lower.

Trae Young is a 1 lifepath born on a 1 day :pimp:

Born: September 19, 1998

9+1+9+1+9+9+8=46
4+6=10
1+0=1

1+9=10
1+0=1

1's are aggressive, make for good leaders and athletes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom