the thread about nothing...

1368CFB5-669B-4328-9E3B-FE413A5AE856.gif

Man, found out my dad is in the hospital right now. He told me his back and the side of his stomach has been hurting him. It’s literally the same exact thing I felt a few months back. The dr told me my blood sugar was too high and that was causing my pancreas damage, the nerves are connected to the back so that’s why it was hurting as well. My pain is gone now that I have my blood sugar under control but it sucks to see my dad is going through it. He has terrible eating habits, no self control and diabetic for 20+ years.

I just recently lectured HIM over eating a large sugary raspado ( Latino snow cone) AND a corn on the cobb....back to back. He raised his sugar so high he fell asleep in the car 15 minutes later :smh:

Going to visit him as soon as my clothes is done drying. My longtime neighbors have no problem taking clothes that don’t belong to them.

Man, found out my dad is in the hospital right now. He told me his back and the side of his stomach has been hurting him. It’s literally the same exact thing I felt a few months back. The dr told me my blood sugar was too high and that was causing my pancreas damage, the nerves are connected to the back so that’s why it was hurting as well. My pain is gone now that I have my blood sugar under control but it sucks to see my dad is going through it. He has terrible eating habits, no self control and diabetic for 20+ years.

I just recently lectured HIM over eating a large sugary raspado ( Latino snow cone) AND a corn on the cobb....back to back. He raised his sugar so high he fell asleep in the car 15 minutes later :smh:

Going to visit him as soon as my clothes is done drying. My longtime neighbors have no problem taking clothes that don’t belong to them.
Sorry to hear that man, hope he will get it under control. My mom is the exact same way. Twice this year she had to go to the hospital because her blood sugar was too high. She sat down and wasn't able to get back up and had this blank stare in her eyes. She have a lot of bad habits and won't listen to anyone when they try to tell her not to over eat at her age and start going for walks throughout the day. She doesn't realize or care that it's causing everyone a lot of trouble.

Sorry to hear that man, hope he will get it under control. My mom is the exact same way. Twice this year she had to go to the hospital because her blood sugar was too high. She sat down and she wasn't able to get back up and had this blank stare in her eyes. She have a lot of bad habits and won't listen to anyone when they try to tell her not to over eat and start going for walks throughout the day.

Thanks man. Yeah, same story here. I understand that older people feel like they shouldn’t be told what to do by younger people but our lectures are based on truth. Who’s our source?.....the doctors. We aren’t making anything up and they know it. Pride just won’t let them accept good advice.

Those symptoms sound serious, she could actually faint if that persists. I had that feeling once and only once...my blood sugar was at 540. Ten points away from fainting. Yeah, keep reminding her to eat smaller portions with more veggies (and no rice!).

This disease sucks:angry:

Motorola Razr prob one of the worst phones ever made along with the Nokia 8810/8860. Terrible reception on both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had both :lol:
Well my father had the Nokia.
The Razr was cool back in the day, now I don't see how this is better than the Galaxy Fold.
They both looked good tho haha.
I don’t think any flip phones with these type of screen will work well. At least not yet.

Some jackass stole my amazon package. **** got delivered when I was away and I must of just missed them because I showed up literally 10 minutes later. I got my refund but I swear if I found out who did it I'm going beat the ****ing performance brakes off them
What was in the package ?

Back
Top Bottom