the thread about nothing...

source.gif
Yup.. :rofl:

The funny thing about this gif I won't be Homer.. I'll either be the green bug guy calling the company that I'll be late because I'm stuck in traffic or I'll be the guy to the left of Homer eating and drinking while listening to my music in traffic..

Even though, it is a straightforward concept, I had to simplify it so that people with low intellect such as yourself can process it.

You wake up every morning to go to work, and then spend half of your paycheck at Ross and TJ Maxx on your way back home. Rinse and repeat. That's counterproductive.

In the pic I shared, you see the road signs that read "San Francisco", "San Jose", and "Oakland". Those are cities in the Bay Area, which is in Northern California. The difference between Norcal and Socal is yet another simple concept that you fail to grasp even after being told repeatedly.
A person with low inttellect knew you plagiarized someone else's thoughts. Stop it.
You not that smart to think like a sociologist if your reinterpreting words.

Next time cite your sources in MLA format.

I've have spoken.

Redemption!!! Hope he goes off on the rockets this season. Knocking them out the western conference will even put a nail in the coffin.

The rockets actually showed him love. They paid him not to play because they didn’t want to waive him.

Damn

a bar by me just closed down. They’ve been open since 1892 😳 and were the first place to sell Sam Adams beer (Sam Adams brewery is like 5 min away)

The guy who owned the place owns the land so I bet they’re gonna tear it down and make apartments which would be representative of what’s going on across the city :smh:

Another crazy thing is the owner sold the liquor license to another bar for $475,000, so he had a nice come up between the license and whatever he’s doing with the land

Even though, it is a straightforward concept, I had to simplify it so that people with low intellect such as yourself can process it.

You wake up every morning to go to work, and then spend half of your paycheck at Ross and TJ Maxx on your way back home. Rinse and repeat. That's counterproductive.

In the pic I shared, you see the road signs that read "San Francisco", "San Jose", and "Oakland". Those are cities in the Bay Area, which is in Northern California. The difference between Norcal and Socal is yet another simple concept that you fail to grasp even after being told repeatedly.

Does this logic applies to the people who works from home?

That’s low intellect thinking. You go to work to because as humans we are able to grasp at some level that the actions of today impact tomorrow. You go to work because that’s how you get healthcare for your family, earn toward social security, 401k, etc. Even if you just break even on the rest of operating costs you’ve succeeded simply by being able to live in society. And when you are too old and weak to work anymore you’ve been able to save enough and get enough to still be able to live. Surviving is thriving for most of the worlds population.

Now whether living in society with a roof over your head and food in your belly to a tender old age of 80+ matters to you or not is a whole separate topic.

I hate when people look down on others for simply trying to get by. Life’s a struggle. Life others up don’t bring them down.

Had to pick up a friend at SFO just now. Waited in Millbrae at the Chevron/AMPM, they had a double bbq rib sandwich and I thought about the McRib and wish it's back at a McDonald's around me. I looked at the nutrition on that sandwich and it has 65g of fat...put that thing back. :sick: But if Mcdonalds have them, then it's a different story.

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s low intellect thinking. You go to work to because as humans we are able to grasp at some level that the actions of today impact tomorrow. You go to work because that’s how you get healthcare for your family, earn toward social security, 401k, etc. Even if you just break even on the rest of operating costs you’ve succeeded simply by being able to live in society. And when you are too old and weak to work anymore you’ve been able to save enough and get enough to still be able to live. Surviving is thriving for most of the worlds population.

Now whether living in society with a roof over your head and food in your belly to a tender old age of 80+ matters to you or not is a whole separate topic.

I hate when people look down on others for simply trying to get by. Life’s a struggle. Life others up don’t bring them down.

You completely misinterpreted my series of posts on this topic. By no means was I looking down on people who are working and struggling to get by. The whole point of my orignal post alludes to the part I bolded in your response, that you should save your hard earned money for a rainy day and when you do not have the faculties to work.

I believe that a large problem in our society is people waste their money on trivial bull**** that means nothing at the end of the day, and depreciates in value. It baffles me that people wake up early everyday, go to work, perform tasks they are ordered to do, then spend the money frivolously. The powers that be really brainwashed people into getting used to just treading water by this type of behavior.

Back
Top Bottom