the thread about nothing...

Markelle Fultz
Born: May 29, 1998

2+9=11

5+2+9+1+9+9+8=43
4+3=7

1, 7, 11 make the best athletes. Usually 1 is the leader, 7 has high IQ and skills(but injury-prone), and 11 is the scorer.

Just a few months ago, it looked like Fultz couldn't do a pull up. The whole world wrote him off.

Morning Tan
think i might be getting sick.
Wish i could watch more nba basketball
Glad the international break is ending for Soccer

source.gif

Been binge-watching the new Watchmen or whatever, but I woke up thinking about Regina King.
That is legitimately one fine woman!!!
Aÿ Buenos dias yall bamas!!!

Morning Tan
think i might be getting sick.
Wish i could watch more nba basketball
Glad the international break is ending for Soccer
Same here. Woke up with an aching body and sore throat. Gonna fight through it with no medication. Going on 2 years not taking anything when I’m not feeling well.

someone is doing an LA specific The Onion parody and its genius

I'm dead at work. Spent 5 hours at SFO last night with my girl and her family trying to get them on a flight. Never knew flying international could be such a headache. Do your research on this **** people and bring everything you need so you don't get the runaround by the airline staff. My girl wasn't at fault but she had to suffer through the process anyways and I won't just leave her there in case they didn't catch a flight.

I'm dead at work. Spent 5 hours at SFO last night with my girl and her family trying to get them on a flight. Never knew flying international could be such a headache. Do your research on this **** people and bring everything you need so you don't get the runaround by the airline staff. My girl wasn't at fault but she had to suffer through the process anyways and I won't just leave her there in case they didn't catch a flight.
sounds like someone going somewhere they didnt get a visa for yet

sounds like someone going somewhere they didnt get a visa for yet

Nah visas were all there and checked out. They got all the way to the gate before airline staff caught a discrepancy. IDK if its for all international flights but if you fly to the Philippines with a child and only one parent (my girl's sister), you need to bring a "notarized" letter from the other parent(my friend) expressing consent for the child to travel. They had the letter, just wasn't notarized. What makes it more irritating is that BOTH parents were there but my boy wasn't flying, just dropping them off.

Back
Top Bottom