the thread about nothing...

ayee grabbed a $30 scratch off and won $100

quick $70 come up during my lunch break
giphy (75).gif

Scooped up some AJ 13’s (grey toes) for $12 at the thrift store. Got to clean up the yellowed midsole pods but that’s an easy fix. Joints barely have any type of wear on the soles.

Nah visas were all there and checked out. They got all the way to the gate before airline staff caught a discrepancy. IDK if its for all international flights but if you fly to the Philippines with a child and only one parent (my girl's sister), you need to bring a "notarized" letter from the other parent(my friend) expressing consent for the child to travel. They had the letter, just wasn't notarized. What makes it more irritating is that BOTH parents were there but my boy wasn't flying, just dropping them off.
this is why it's good to have a notary license for those random chances to make $15

Finally won...Paid through PayPal.

I feel bad for the other bid I won 2 days ago. It was overpriced and I just knew someone was going to outbid me.

Welp, I’ll get a negative review

Sold and shipped 2 items on eBay last Sunday the 10th. One made it Wednesday but the other hasn’t arrived yet. The tracking hasn’t updated yet either, but I’m not even 100% sure it’s the right tracking (might have typed it wrong when I added it to eBay) and I think I threw away the receipt :smh:

The buyer messaged me over the weekend and I told him I already sent it etc..
ive shipped so much stuff over the years and never had an issue. Wonder what’s gonna happen next

Getting more sick. Really drowsy, aching, sore and light headed. Hope it goes away over night. Hopefully this is it for the year.

So tomorrow Trump gonna be literally around the corner from where i live. Austin Apple campus.
Be prepared for traffic and blockades if you're trying to drive by there.

I remember I had to go into the office the day he announced his plans for The Wall. Unlucky for me, he made that announcement in the same building. Took almost 2 hrs to get through security :angry:

Got in a "lively discussion" with my dad. I am engaged and my girl and I really don't care about our wedding we kind of just want to be married and keep it moving. We live together been together for 5 years like its just a way to get her on my healthcare and share bank accounts etc etc. My dad was like the wedding isn't for you its for the family. It lets the family get together and see each other. Which i get...but like if we don't want a wedding do we have to have it "for the family". Like my girls parents eloped they don't care, my mom lives in Florida so she is like eh IDC.

I have a hard time too planning a big event and asking anyone for money. If i can't afford it i don't want it. So when he is like oh you know her parents will help with money and so will I...im like i still think dropping 10-20K on a wedding is just not a smart financial move. I can't just do that

Got in a "lively discussion" with my dad. I am engaged and my girl and I really don't care about our wedding we kind of just want to be married and keep it moving. We live together been together for 5 years like its just a way to get her on my healthcare and share bank accounts etc etc. My dad was like the wedding isn't for you its for the family. It lets the family get together and see each other. Which i get...but like if we don't want a wedding do we have to have it "for the family". Like my girls parents eloped they don't care, my mom lives in Florida so she is like eh IDC.

I have a hard time too planning a big event and asking anyone for money. If i can't afford it i don't want it. So when he is like oh you know her parents will help with money and so will I...im like i still think dropping 10-20K on a wedding is just not a smart financial move. I can't just do that

Fam it’s your life. Do you. You don’t have to answer to no one but your significant other. If you both agreed to keep it moving then do so...

However if you’re open to your dad recommendation, then just do a ceremony at your house, and invite everyone to come/eat. Or elope, then throw a dinner afterwards or a party at the house.

Last edited:
Yo

there was this PS2 game i used to play often

the main character was a guy, he was in some city setting, and he had these weapons (sword like) that had a glowing color coming out of them...he would fight guys dressed up in suits, and every few bits of the game you would get more swords to fight with...i know thats vague but maybe someone can help

It you don't want a wedding, don't have one. Your dad is thinking about it emotionally, take that with a grain of salt.

Plan and decide what you and your fiance want. I get where your Dad is coming from, but if you guys don't want an event. There's no issue with that. He needs to accept it.

Back
Top Bottom