the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

I told my family I wasn’t dropping a dime for a wedding.

We got married at the courthouse. My in laws were so happy they paid for a dinner we had afterwards for like 50 people.

I took the money I would have used for a wedding and put down 20% on a new home a couple months later.

Exactly what me and my wife did. Courthouse wedding, dinner with immediate family afterwards. 4 months later, bought a house.

I’ve recently been introduced to new levels of boredom. My feels was trying to act up this morning, went to the gym. Fixed that. I think I played Gran Turismo for about 6 hours. Made a full fledge race car with the livery. Just trying to stay busy to keep from constantly eating.

I’ve recently been introduced to new levels of boredom. My feels was trying to act up this morning, went to the gym. Fixed that. I think I played Gran Turismo for about 6 hours. Made a full fledge race car with the livery. Just trying to stay busy to keep from constantly eating.

same. gt sport + psvr + wheel/pedals = plenty of time wasted for me lol

Didn’t you get a new job? When do you start?

Regarding the lifepath stuff, i discovered something very interesting with me and a coworker. We both have a few things in common: clean cut, kinda playful and we both love to edit photos of our friends and other people to make memes/gifs and stuff. Turns out we have the same bday and we're the same lifepath, 4.
Mine is 9/10/83, his is 9/10/92.

Yo I need me em avatar christmas hat.
Where's that snake with the hat guy? He doing that stuff right?

Regarding the lifepath stuff, i discovered something very interesting with me and a coworker. We both have a few things in common: clean cut, kinda playful and we both love to edit photos of our friends and other people to make memes/gifs and stuff.
I legit got mixed feelings about you as a coworker..
lol

Back
Top Bottom