the thread about nothing...

Joined Jan 16, 2016
Ran into a conversation about a podcast that discusses fantasy football and poop. One of the folks who was championing the podcast was describing how poop is a constant topic on the show and then drops a "I've had maybe 3 unicorn poops in my life where I didn't have to wipe afterwards."

How the **** do you know you don't have to wipe unless you wipe? Am I the weirdo for not being able to feel **** on my *******? Should one really have the skill to trust what they are feeling down there? Wouldn't it always always ALWAYS be better to be safe as opposed to sorry in this situation?

Joined Apr 18, 2013
Screenshot_20191203-095217~2.png

disappointed with myself lately bc of the fact that i spent the money that i was tryna save for chicago 1s. probs gonna sell some **** to get it back...

Joined Dec 9, 2002
This article may be old, but I knew this had to be addressed. In this me too era, what's the attitude towards places like Hooters where it's obvious that men go there you ogle women, get drunk and flirt. Basically a PG13 strip club.

Joined Oct 14, 2012
This article may be old, but I knew this had to be addressed. In this me too era, what's the attitude towards places like Hooters where it's obvious that men go there you ogle women, get drunk and flirt. Basically a PG13 strip club.

The difference is substantial. The #metoo movement, at its core, were women coming out who were put in or forced into uncomfortable situations to put it lightly.

Places like Hooters, etc can still exist because those women exercised their right to work there. It was their choice. Doesn’t mean they should be getting touched or anything like that.

It’s having a choice vs not having a choice.

Top Bottom