the thread about nothing...

**** my doctor ain’t taking people today. I gotta wait until tomorrow. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Depending on how bad I feel I might just go to urgent care but it’s so damn expensive. :frown:

**** my doctor ain’t taking people today. I gotta wait until tomorrow. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Depending on how bad I feel I might just go to urgent care but it’s so damn expensive. :frown:
What are you dealing with, if you don't mind sharing? As cliche as it sounds, health is wealth. Just about everything else is replaceable or fungible.

Reactions: Ube
s8jtc34ez4c41.jpg

I saw them posted on the Frugal Men's Fashion subreddit and was like oh ill check this out...its a really expensive Ath-liesure brand. I guess competing with Lululemon and other high end stuff. I was blown away by how expensive the stuff was....for a Gap brand
Yeah, I saw that too. Too pricey IMO.

If you don't feel well, please go. The expenses you can deal with later, but your health needs to be handled now.

Feel better, man.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom