the thread about nothing...

To the women in asile 9, i wasn't chasing you down, i was more focus on finding the salad dressing, but since you looked backed and wanted my attention, I'm good sweetheart body nice, but the face......

tenor (5).gif

Post vacation depression is hitting me VERY hard after coming back from Cape Town for 2 weeks

It was by far the most beautiful experience of my life

For once in my life I was happy every. single. day.

Will post pics and stuff as I settle back in, hope y'all are all well

Post vacation depression is hitting me VERY hard after coming back from Cape Town for 2 weeks

It was by far the most beautiful experience of my life

For once in my life I was happy every. single. day.

Will post pics and stuff as I settle back in, hope y'all are all well
This time last year I quit my job (foul company) after coming back from vacay and doing work with a great company. So thankful i did it.

Was working at some guys house today. While I’m there I’m wondering who tf this jacked *** dude in a big *** house is?? So I googled him and it was this guy.. won 2 Super Bowls with the patriots, and his house was like 10 minutes away from Gillette stadium.. makes sense now :lol: :lol:

D28CC797-8180-4128-9E6A-194E53C0CE52.jpeg

Dude on Facebook marketplace is selling some like new rebook questions for 100. I have it but i can't justify that purchase right now. I clicked on his profile and see that he's a big Patriots fan. I did a Patriots commemorative painting in 2015 and never managed to move it. I have it listed on the marketplace for 200, I asked him if he would be interested in a trade. If he agrees i might cry :lol:

Dude on Facebook marketplace is selling some like new rebook questions for 100. I have it but i can't justify that purchase right now. I clicked on his profile and see that he's a big Patriots fan. I did a Patriots commemorative painting in 2015 and never managed to move it. I have it listed on the marketplace for 200, I asked him if he would be interested in a trade. If he agrees i might cry :lol:
What color? I think I always see them on sale for $70-80.

Back
Top Bottom