the thread about nothing...

D02426E6-EB57-42C9-AB5A-DEECEBC940A7.jpeg

Rest in peace

I miss Kobe already. Man, just at a loss for words. Grew up idolozing & loving the Black Mamba. Born & raised NYC but I was always a diehard Lakers fan. I remember getting into so many heated debates defending my dude Kobe. I still can't believe he's gone. Only the 2nd time a celebrities death hit me hard(Paul Walker was first). R.I.P Kobe, Gigi & all others who perished on this fateful day, may God rest their beautiful souls

Last edited:
This type of stuff isn’t normal by any means.
Never felt this way about the passing of someone I didn’t know personally. Never felt so connected to someone who I just admired from a distance. Life is precious man.
Same here man. It's my 2nd time feeling like this after a celebrity died. Grew up watching Paul Walker...I was 13 when the first F&F movie came out & as the years went by Paul Walker was a constant for me. I fell in love with Lakers at about the same age. Remember Kobe dropping buckets, watched it live on TV the assist to Shaq in WCF game 7, 3 peat, back & forth to court in Denver for his trial than flying back for the game & lighting up the scoreboard, the breakup with Shaq, 81 & soo much more. He was the Jordan of my generation. Only 41 himself...GiGi was just a baby...gone too soon |l

This might sound ****ed up, but almost every celebrity death didn't have any effect of me. I am not even a Kobe Bryant fan, but this one made my heart heavy.

I’m also not the biggest Kobe fan. I was a fan of his up until the Lakers went up against my favorite player in the finals...Allen Iverson. Still, this one bothers me deeply. That and the fact his daughter passed as well.

Back
Top Bottom