the thread about nothing...

So I got my tickets - 75% of any seats are $125.

they have the lower seats from
$250-$600 that’s going to charities...

The general admission tickets on the floor are not for sale yet (the ones I wanted)

I would got the lower seats but I had to buy 3 tickets and couldn’t take the chance someone flaking. :lol:
Finally got through. Got uppers but Row A. Lowers were pricey man :lol:

cant make this **** up bro. I be minding my own business and she just started sexting out the blue
Is she an Asian American too or a Hong Kongnese? Asians over there are more open than the ones in the US. She’s prob tired of dating the full blown HK dudes there. Get it man! Keep us updated! Make TAN proud :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
wmnh8u688og41.jpg

His and why would you want to sit by the bathroom.
He is. With most airlines, if you check in on time you can pick your seat. He also couldn’t asked nicely before going straight to childishness. His comfort ain’t her concern.
I agree. But to be a decent considerate human being she should at least not recline all the way. But running into people with common sense and ethics isn’t common anymore. And for him why is his head in that position while flying? He’s just making it worse for himself.

I agree. But to be a decent considerate human being she should at least not recline all the way. But running into people with common sense and ethics isn’t common anymore. And for him why is his head in that position while flying? He’s just making it worse for himself.

Not to add - you brought seats that doesn’t recline - not her fault. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom