the thread about nothing...

FrankImpureJoey-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Listening to the kitchen demo version of Undone (The Sweater Song). I'm sure they played more demos to get signed but if they as rough as Undone, the person that signed them is a genius and can see potential a mile away.

been slacking on going to gym. partly because i've been lazy and also trying to avoid large crowds with the whole coronavirus. the local 24 hour is full of slobs that don't wipe down and leaves their mess

sucks that i can't really jog due to plantar and a bad knee
Which 24 are you referring to? lol

After a a date or a few, Is it better to ghost someone or to tell them you’re not interested?

I’ve always preferred to get that sense of closure so that’s why i tell the girls when i know it’s not going anywhere. But the way some of them react, i feel like they rather if i would’ve just ghosted them.

Am i tripping? Do some people prefer to be ghosted?

After a a date or a few, Is it better to ghost someone or to tell them you’re not interested?

I’ve always preferred to get that sense of closure so that’s why i tell the girls when i know it’s not going anywhere. But the way some of them react, i feel like they rather if i would’ve just ghosted them.

Everyone has a preference. You have to do what you're able to live with. If you're able to live with ghosting and think it's best for the situation cuz ole girl gonna go crazy, so long as you can sleep at night.

Reactions: jjs

I was always raised under the credo, “You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone.”, but I think a lot of younger women(I say that as I’ve never heard I guy complain about being “ghosted”) have a harder time handling it and let insecurities and overthinking eat them up.
It depends on the woman.

Reactions: jjs
I was always raised under the credo, “You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone.”, but I think a lot of younger women(I say that as I’ve never heard I guy complain about being “ghosted”) have a harder time handling it and let insecurities and overthinking eat them up.
It depends on the woman.
I dont think telling someone you're no longer interested amounts to explaining yourself. If you were asked to expand upon why you're no longer interested, I could see that credo applying.

Politics aside , you don’t find her a attractive lady?
D7A888C3-3005-4884-9C0F-651E17AA3941.jpeg
6C2B7E94-25C4-4D82-92A1-0B29B6967070.jpeg
326FB7B1-37C5-4A44-AD1E-3CE3C231F4A4.jpeg

Politics is the only thing there is famb. Her liberal conjecture and innuendo make me sick. If I met her at a young conservatives of America conference then the answer is yes but she is a liberal and that Trumps everything. Pictures of conservative women that I find attractive.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-10-at-12.33.13-PM.png
download (3).jpeg
5a819b43d03072720f8b45dc.jpeg
Susan-Collins.jpg
Tomi-Lahren-09282017_4592-Approved-862x956.jpg

Politics is the only thing there is famb. Her liberal conjecture and innuendo make me sick. If I met her at a young conservatives of America conference then the answer is yes but she is a liberal and that Trumps everything. Pictures of conservative women that I find attractive.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-10-at-12.33.13-PM.png
download (3).jpeg
5a819b43d03072720f8b45dc.jpeg
Susan-Collins.jpg
Tomi-Lahren-09282017_4592-Approved-862x956.jpg
No Ivanka ? Or is she not as conservative as her President father and brothers?

I think ghosting is weak, but I understand it as people can't take the truth at that moment and try to use that convo to prolong things. I'd rather you know though, so that's how I roll unless it's just mutual silence which is best.

Back
Top Bottom