the thread about nothing...

Yay HBD me
7u04H.jpg

TAN be sure to check out The Nomination Thread as we prepare for the “NT’s Woman of Wrestling Tournament 2k20”
Thanks!
We have DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican breaking down the nominees with Ernie & Chuck
1FCC167B-6BE6-429C-9743-027349CB7965.jpeg

Tom does make a good Marty...or maybe even a Morty?:nerd:

this **** is scary as hell to me...how will we be able to distinguish fake videos in say 5 years?

on another note, if I was a total ****, I would:

-sell people overpriced bracelets to protect them from chemtrails/5G/coronavirus

-hire the disabled to accompany groups at theme parks for easy line-skipping

-snake a neighbor's paid Uber Eats order

-invest in private prisons

-sell soap to help devout suckers wash away their Earthly sins

You know, I think, sometime in the near future, there’s going to be an event that’s going to change connectivity and the internet as we know it. We’re not all going to be connected to one huge networks or platforms. I think it’s going to break down into individual networks. The only to connect to this individual network would be to be given access directly. Like FB or Twitter without an actual website or app.

Listening to the kitchen demo version of Undone (The Sweater Song). I'm sure they played more demos to get signed but if they as rough as Undone, the person that signed them is a genius and can see potential a mile away.

Word, the person who sends that tape in expecting to get signed just off that is getting laughed out the room :lol:

Early demo tapes are so awful. It’s crazy how long musicians have to suck before they start getting their sound. Have you ever listened to Blink 182’s Buhdda album? Good lord, it kinda sounds like them, but mostly sounds like idiot teenagers randomly making gibberish noise.

imagine all the Talented TRUE musicians that existed before MTV was popular. They’re like “Yo all they had to do was shake their *** in a music video and THAT got them famous?”
85E051C8-BC3D-48CC-AAEA-0AD4A64667D0.gif

Update regarding me joining my friend's rec league. Teammate texted me and asked more about my playing background and told me he wanted to look me up on maxpreps.

Man, wtf. I don't even think their database goes back that far.

This dude is making me not want to play anymore.

Update regarding me joining my friend's rec league. Teammate texted me and asked more about my playing background and told me he wanted to look me up on maxpreps.

:rofl: :rofl:

He has to be trollin, right??

Team asking for all this info and they’re probably full of these types ...
1582159359365.gif

Spotted this in traffic earlier today. Might save for new avy.
05343468-3975-4708-A7F3-7A980F9A0DE3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom