the thread about nothing...

7A570AC9-91FB-4160-83F7-D3EF29B21CCE.jpeg

I got that dude blocked the first time I read his posts. Felt like it was making me stupid, losing brain cells reading it. On top of that it seems like it’s just a bunch of racist posts.

I don’t even bother reading posts that people respond to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol might have to throw him on that list, did you really expect anyone else celebrating death and disease??

There are a few of his “followers” I expect that from. That dummy Sugafree posted similar feelings in the official Corona Virus thread :smh:

@PoweredbyMSG , yeah dude swears he’s deep. Dude is as racist as the people he complains about, ol’ King Khufu Klown

Last edited:
Oh well let’s move along. Not worth the attention and talking about it.

Spaghetti with meatballs for dinner tonight!!!

No, you probably can’t ‘boost’ your immune system to prevent coronavirus. Here’s why.
Since news about the coronavirus broke, there is a good chance you have read or seen advice about how to “boost” your immune system — whether it is loading up on citrus fruit, sipping herbal or green tea, eating yogurt for the probiotics, or taking vitamin or zinc supplements. Unfortunately, there is no evidence any of these strategies will supercharge immunity. To understand why, let’s consider how the immune system works.
The immune system’s role is to defend your body against disease by fighting infection. It is “system” in the truest sense — it has many interconnected working parts: white blood cells, antibodies, bone marrow, the spleen, the thymus and lymphatic system. These cells and organs operate in concert to hunt down and destroy dangerous pathogens, such as viruses, that enter your body.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...11554a-5e73-11ea-b014-4fafa866bb81_story.html

Yeah I agree but its just really weird doing couple things so early. Should I just back off from that and act like I just want to hit it and nothing else? She texting me everyday asking me wyd, its getting dry
I’m always for “just hitting it” but go with the back n’ forth texting and see where it goes. She might just be awkward with dudes/relationships. Play it cool.

Yeah I agree but its just really weird doing couple things so early. Should I just back off from that and act like I just want to hit it and nothing else? She texting me everyday asking me wyd, its getting dry
I just feel like you’re overthinking things and rushing it and afraid things won’t happened. Just let it flow and continue what you’re doing. It all depends on where you want this to go. If you just want a fwb then back off a bit and just hit it. If you want more from this then doing couple things shouldn’t matter if it’s too early.

Didn’t you think that she wasn’t going to call you again because you couldn’t keep up?

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks goooood! I need to hit my local 99 Ranch market and see if they have those spaghetti noodles that don’t raise blood sugar. I believe they’re made of some sort of mushroom paste.

Back
Top Bottom