the thread about nothing...

Drug, alcohol and suicide deaths have risen in nearly every age group over the last decade, but the increase has been especially pronounced for younger Americans. Between 2007 and 2017, drug-related deaths increased by 108% among adults ages 18 to 34, while alcohol-related deaths increased by 69% and suicides increased by 35%, according to the report, which drew on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data. All together, about 36,000 millennials died “deaths of despair” in 2017, with fatal drug overdoses being the biggest driver.

They finally gonna tear down probably the last Kmart standing here.

That sucks :frown:
I used to love going to Kmart as a kid back in the 80’s. I ran straight to the toy aisle looking for Hotwheels, He-man and G.I. Joe figures. The one I used to frequent closed down in January and will probably be torn down soon for some luxury apartments.

@PoweredbyMSG , I thought you made the food at home? A cupcake is sooo random too :lol:

I used to love going to Kmart as a kid back in the 80’s. I ran straight to the toy aisle looking for Hotwheels, He-man and G.I. Joe figures. The one I used to frequent closed down in January and will probably be torn down soon for some luxury apartments.

@PoweredbyMSG , I thought you made the food at home? A cupcake is sooo random too :lol:
That movie Beetlejuice made every kid embarrass to go to Kmart. :lol:

It's pretty much a ghost town anyway lol plus it's blocking a main street too.

Is it far fetched to believe that there are 3 main races that homosaipens stemmed from?

West Africans, East Asians, and Southern Europeans. Like those are the primary colors of modern humans?

Never seen those before!

Really? I haven’t seen the movie in years so my memory is blank on the reason why.

Same. It can be tough sometimes.

Oh well yeah, bad location anyway lol
I don’t really remember too. Only remember the part where he goes “Attention all Kmart shoppers...” or something like that. It wasn’t that serious but kids started quoting that part and turned it into something stupid.

Is it far fetched to believe that there are 3 main races that homosaipens stemmed from?

West Africans, East Asians, and Southern Europeans. Like those are the primary colors of modern humans?
Shhhhhhh.
Black history month is over. Any talk about race will denote your induction of being racist, especially after February.

Shhhhhhh.
Black history month is over. Any talk about race will denote your induction of being racist, especially after February.
Eh, at my core idc what ppl think about me. I can’t say the stuff I post on here is exaggerated. :lol:

Eh, at my core idc what ppl think about me. I can’t say the stuff I post on here is exaggerated. :lol:
I think that you are very funny, unique. However, much of what you read here is being contributed by some very insecure, needy individuals, those of whom who'll never have the courage to stand on their own. Keep doing you.

1. I think that you are very funny, unique.

2. However, much of what you read here is being contributed by some very insecure, needy individuals, those of whom who'll never have the courage to stand on their own. Keep doing you.
1. I appreciate the kind words from you as well.

2. I’ve noticed this, but it’s the folks that I like and or intrigue me that fuels me to log on here. For the most part I like y’all.

Back
Top Bottom