the thread about nothing...

Washing every 15 minutes - hope y’all are supporting local businesses!

I definitely have been. There’s one local Chinese food spot that will be going away in a few weeks, totally unrelated to the virus. The owner is shutting down the restaurant after 20 years because she wants to take full time care of her elderly parents. Pretty admirable thing to do. The new owners are going to turn the spot into a vegan restaurant since it’s so close to LA Fitness gym. Might serve me well since I need to eat healthier.

WelcomeSkeletalIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

Think I can get some money for this? :lol:
IMG_20200327_133004.jpg

Thank goodness for advancement in technology. So much waste to make a movie. If you were to prank someone instead of toilet paper, this would be perfect to "TP" someone's house.
IMG_20200327_132935.jpg

Just doing some spring cleaning, I don't have a VCR anymore, should this be recycled or throw it in the trash?

So today I came home and there was a sticky note on my door asking me to call a number if I received a package for Bryan. The package said Bryan so I called it...went straight to a females voicemail. I left a message, we’ll what happens..

Burger King pulling out all the stops to get business, talking about if you order through their app you get 2 free kids meals. Too bad the food sucks now

Back
Top Bottom