the thread about nothing...

beyond whopper is amazing & so is their apple pie.
Never had that one but I totally agree on that apple pie. McDonald’s apple pie used to be good when the crust was flakey but they’ve gone through a few changes since then. Now it’s just alright.

Their nuggets are a worse version of McNuggets
Agreed. Took 2 from my nephew’s plate....**** was dry and awful tasting. Told sis not to get them again.

Some dinner & dessert :D . Halal chzsteak, pizza from my fave pizza joint & some pastries from my fave cafe. I swear it wasn't all for me lol
20200327_213938.jpg
20200327_220426.jpg
20200327_215415.jpg
20200327_215453.jpg

That post got me thinking about some of the wild times I went in on food, smh I'm still trying to lose weight from those days but damn they were delicious. I mean I would eat whole medium and sometimes large pizzas. I think when the second season of Spartacus came on me and my brother both got whole shrimp steak subs with wings/chicken tender and fries. The hell was I thinking

That 1996 draft class :pimp::pimp::pimp:

How’s your day gone, TAN fam? It’s a super bright sunny day here in SoCal and I might just bike it on down to my park after I make myself some lunch. It’s one of the good things about being in California, things are spread out but not too far away that it’s inconvenient.
Lucky man! Kinda gloomy here today and suppose to rain this weekend. How’s the weather looking there this weekend? Must be nice in SoCal.

i'd accept my girl having trains ran on her by 6.5's n up than knowing she's ****ed him once. that's just disrespectful to have the gull to romantically engage w/ me after letting him hit.

That post got me thinking about some of the wild times I went in on food, smh I'm still trying to lose weight from those days but damn they were delicious. I mean I would eat whole medium and sometimes large pizzas. I think when the second season of Spartacus came on me and my brother both got whole shrimp steak subs with wings/chicken tender and fries. The hell was I thinking

Went to this spot called fat sals
Some of the best/fatty sandwiches ever!

Back
Top Bottom