the thread about nothing...

I woke up late today, made a bowl of cereal, hot green tea.

It’s Saturday so I popped season 1 of X-Men for old times sake :emoji_thumbsup:
8334B339-8323-4E41-8562-32F209ADB8E2.jpeg

YO quick quick thank you to everyone in this community. Lot of the traffic came from the viewage in here so seriously thank you cheeres my guys stay safe.

Got some time to work on what I love to do which is create. Appreciate your guys time.

pS I don’t wanna be that guy but hey if you can take some time to interact with the video a like or subscribe it would bring me closer to make this my fulltime job. Cheers.

I miss NYC Chinese food. Some come close, but there's nothing like it outside the state. Used to be a fire spot in the train station near the towers and Century 21, forget the name.
Never been to NYC but they’re suppose to have the biggest Chinatown in the US?!? Why do you think it’s diff from other states? Not as authentic? Not enough MSG? Haha

The ones here in the Bay use to be a lot better but most of them sucks now, don’t know what happened.

Never been to NYC but they’re suppose to have the biggest Chinatown in the US?!? Why do you think it’s diff from other states? Not as authentic? Not enough MSG? Haha

The ones here in the Bay use to be a lot better but most of them sucks now, don’t know what happened.
The value, amount and flavor is better in NY. Probably everything you listed, but as far as American Chinese food, haven't had better. Some places are just awful with dollar store size shrimp and other nonsense.

May u give 5 pro's and con's each when u have the time? Never been to SF. I'm basing my opinion off of google images & movies.
5? Nah but I think sf is more concentrated and compact so I feel it more, the vibe more. The hills and ****, the hanging lanterns. Dont get me wrong I love both. But I've seen more **** go down in sf. I've seen more Chinese gangsters in sf off top. I love both, at this point I'd rather be in NYC as far chinatowns go I love San Francisco's more. NYC is bigger tho.

Back
Top Bottom