the thread about nothing...

I went to a small sandwich shop hoping to help a small business during this slow period. I brought it home to eat and it has no spread or mayo, which makes it dry and less tasty. Then I notice the tomatoes are mushy, which is a sign that it might be past the best by date. It was overpriced even without these complaints and I left them a tip. |l

Last 4 places I got take out have all been trash.
quality has gone down and prices have gone up. I got charged a “Packing fee” last time.
and I left a tip too😔

what did you learn
This one woman who is a local celeb of sorts told stories when she was younger. She used to be into drinking, drugs, fights, and promiscuity. She admitted to getting a rush and feeling a sense of power out of beating up other people. Also mentioned that it came to a point when sometimes people approached her and she didn't remember where she met them or what she did with them.

I had absolutely no idea she was like this, especially the fighting part. She looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly.

UU8xl52.jpg

tenor.gif

This one woman who is a local celeb of sorts told stories when she was younger. She used to be into drinking, drugs, fights, and promiscuity. She admitted to getting a rush and feeling a sense of power out of beating up other people. Also mentioned that it came to a point when sometimes people approached her and she didn't remember where she met them or what she did with them.

I had absolutely no idea she was like this, especially the fighting part. She looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly.

Pics :nerd::nerd::nerd:

ive been visiting SF's chinatown since i was a kid and been to NYC's chinatown once...SF's seems more chinese and NYC's felt more americanized...both are great...but SF's just seems more different...both definately cater to tourists tho...i ate at that popular chinese diner style spot in NYC...

SF doesnt really have anything like that...just more chinese style food

Oakland's chinatown is awesome...especially for produce and great dried teas...and bomb bahn mi sandwiches

Back
Top Bottom