the thread about nothing...

1585509830134.jpeg

Is eating loud and smacking lips something that cannot be controlled? I swear I always somehow get stuck with these kinds of people (Roommates, Family members, etc.)

Is it something the person doesn't have control over like snoring or nose bleeds? I can eat fast and be relatively quiet at the same time, so I don't understand why other people cannot.

One of my biggest pet peeves. It never bothered me until adulthood. I can't focus on anything else if someone is near me chewing loud. Someone else crunching chips or something similar in particular is like a chalkboard being scratched. :lol:

Most people are just truly unaware. They're focused on eating and are just doing their thing. They are not conscious that the sound bothers others.

My child called me because she ordered a volleyball set and needed me to put it up at her mother’s house. She wouldn’t even come outside - had to talk to her and Pepper salt through the glass :lol:

C94A752B-6BBE-449B-BE0B-EA3DCA520D68.jpeg
5ACE784E-C377-4AB9-A135-DB22D2A95694.jpeg

A lot of people are trying to get me to use uber eats for the first time recently.. I didn't use uber eats before I damn sure don't want to use uber eats now with what's going on with the world..

That’s crazy, especially with what’s going on now. My brother was talking about using that service and I talked some sense into him.

Back
Top Bottom