the thread about nothing...

I hope LA stays safe as well as all of Cali. We also got a Navy hospital ship called Comfort. People were all gathered up to catch a glimpse smh lol. It's pretty bad here, my neighborhood Fresh Meadows is the 2nd hardest hit in all of the borough of Queens...yikes! They're saying April will be the apex in about 2 weeks and it'll be way worse than March
It should peak within the next 2-3 weeks. Hopefully it won’t be too bad and it should slowly flatten out after if everyone follow the rules. Makes it easier for the people working in hospitals too. Stay safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
They put Community on Netflix :wow:

tenor.gif

I’ve seen the tweets from the Mayor
He’s so serious about the issue.
I went for a beach run and he closed the beach that day. Went on a hike and he closed the bikes and trails that day. There’s signs all over that say “SAFER AT HOME”
I find myself going to the park now.
I don’t interact with no one. Just go and get my run in and go back home

I hope Cali people listen to the gov'ts social distancing orders or else it'll spread faster than a wildfire. NYPD as well as parts of NJ cops have actually handed out summons to people because they just don't listen! Me and my brother go shoot hoops in our local park, but we just play amongst ourselves & haven't seen many people out there. Yeah, the full beaches in FL are just crazy. Glad they shut em down before it got out of hand

Man I’m so sorry your area is getting hit so hard, just terrible news. Shooting hoops is fine the way you’re doing it but I heard people were out there playing 5’s with total strangers. Absolute madness to do that in NY right now.

Yeah, SoCal is doing well for not having a heavy enforced order. I have no doubt it will change if we start seeing numbers jump. People here will probably willingly give in to it just by looking at NY and Florida as examples of what could be. Stay safe out there bro, I mean it. Sending you positive thoughts you way today.

I hope LA stays safe as well as all of Cali. We also got a Navy hospital ship called Comfort. People were all gathered up to catch a glimpse smh lol. It's pretty bad here, my neighborhood Fresh Meadows is the 2nd hardest hit in all of the borough of Queens...yikes! They're saying April will be the apex in about 2 weeks and it'll be way worse than March
We will be fine as long as tourists stay away

I wish we could do like Hawaii and have that 2 week quarantine for out of staters

Back
Top Bottom