the thread about nothing...

I hope they postpone it until this is over. Feels like too much to handle at the moment.
Nah man, that means trump will stay in office longer. Unless that’s what you want. They should find a way to let people vote in a safe manner. Having him out will be a bigger relief for the people, no cure for the trump virus.

Nah man, that means trump will stay in office longer. Unless that’s what you want. They should find a way to let people vote in a safe manner.

Nah, I would never have voted for that dude had I actually gone out. My main concern is large groups of people gathering at the polls.

Nah, I would never have voted for that dude had I actually gone out. My main concern is large groups of people gathering at the polls.
That’s why they should find a way for people to vote and feel safe. But as we all know by now the voting system in America is a joke.

You all probably know this by now, but I think the election is pre-determined.
I’m sure that’s true but I can’t help but feel that Trump was unexpected. I thought Clinton was a shoe in and was one of the reasons why I didn’t bother going to the polls.

That’s why they should find a way for people to vote and feel safe. But as we all know by now the voting system in America is a joke.
They could issue scheduled voting times. I just don’t know if I trust that our votes will go where they’re supposed to or that an official site won’t get hacked.

FatEdibleAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I see you MAGA supporters in here. The elections will go as scheduled, regardless of the virus and its ramifications. White people and their sycophants are going to white tho'....:lol::rofl::rofl::lol:

Back
Top Bottom