the thread about nothing...

Wife's bday was day after St. Patty's. We were gonna go to a comedy show the following weekend.
Daughter's bday was Monday. Thankfully was still able order a cake. Got balloons from dollar store.

Ma Dukes making Easter dinner for her kids to take to their individual homes. Picking it up tomorrow.

Strange times, man.
Moms birthday was the 2nd to last week of March, told us to stay away so we couldn't even see her. Turned 52

I wasn't even doing anything special on my actual birthday, thought about spending some time with this MILF but I figure she be too busy anyway. But I wanted to go to the Something In The Water festival out VA with some of my closes friend the end of this month but that straight up got cancelled

I'll be going on FB live tomorrow doing a painting. It's kinda dope bc I've never had to prepare to do a painting, this is my first time having an audience so I want everything mapped out.
I still need to touch up the lights, but this was where I ended the live video. Came out pretty good to me.
Screenshot_20200410-180247_Gallery.jpg

Man I ordered a pizza and dude tried to deliver it to the wrong house. Person said it aint theirs so he called me and said he left. Told him come back and give me my **** and he said he got to run errand quick and he'll be right back. This is bull****

i remember watching that dunk...i wasnt a knicks fan, but kinda started liking them after they got spree...

i cant believe theyve been so bad for so long

Back
Top Bottom