the thread about nothing...

In the 90's this design was hot

Still fire

99112AB7-DBF3-4E98-8008-F0E4B77B997A.jpeg

i remember watching that dunk...i wasnt a knicks fan, but kinda started liking them after they got spree...

i cant believe theyve been so bad for so long
Because of that dunk, I was so hyped when Starks came to the Warriors.
Little did I know he was at the tail end of his career and played terribly lololol

I’m thankful I still have my job, but damn, working 6 days a week is really getting to me. |l
The struggle of being an essential employee vs wanting to stay home like everybody else is so real :lol:
I just want Miss Rona to go away already so we can all go outside and play. Stay safe, friends!

A chick that I follow on Instagram had her only fans content upload on *******

And she is as wack as I thought she would be :lol::lol::lol::lol:

she’s like a damn CNA
That only fans post about their subscriber base going up got chicks out here throwing their integrity out the window

i scored on the black/pink yeezys twos and red octoberz so imma take that .000% chance lmfao
nah imma flip dem hoez
I haven't heard an official announcement with msrp but the rumor for the highs is 2000. I figure at least 1100, cant lie I'm going to attempt so I can flip into some Fragment 1s

I never cried but my brother used to **** on me when it came to sports games. We were even in the other genres and I had him beat in the racing games but he would kill me till the great equalizer was released

Back
Top Bottom