the thread about nothing...

1586636508989.png
1586636455755.png
¨a quick trip to the store¨, by cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

Who played Pandora on love and basketball? I looked on a few sites including imdb and she's not credited anywhere. So weird.

1F3B5435-41B8-43D0-8CF5-E36A30D38518.jpeg

Super Carne Asada Burrito with extra Carne Asada, chips and Horchata for lunch.

Fuego my friend, fuego! 🔥🔥🔥

I might be getting one later, depends on what my little nephews decide. Definitely not cheeseburgers :lol:

Such a beautiful sunny day here too, shame it’s supposed to rain tomorrow.

Grine Grine , not me. Apparently I look like I’m about to rob a liquor store. Got police slowing down to a crawl when they get near me and my guy at the corner store is just now getting used to me walking in. I just want my HotSpot lotto tickets :lol: :ohwell:

Fuego my friend, fuego! 🔥🔥🔥

I might be getting one later, depends on what my little nephews decide. Definitely not cheeseburgers :lol:

Such a beautiful sunny day here too, shame it’s supposed to rain tomorrow.

Grine Grine , not me. Apparently I look like I’m about to rob a liquor store. Got police slowing down to a crawl when they get near me and my guy at the corner store is just now getting used to me walking in. I just want my HotSpot lotto tickets :lol: :ohwell:
Get it buddy! It’s sooooo good! I’m upset I dropped a piece of carne asada. Wasted protein. Haha

I’m not against weed or people that smoke but at least have some responsibility on when to smoke up. Not when you’re pushing your baby in a stroller.

All of the fixings. Pinto beans, rice, light sour cream, light cheese, onions, guacamole etc.

I can’t do the rice anymore but will substitute avocado in there, delicious 👌🏻

I also love it when certain places will cook those long onions with stalk and all. Those spots are typically very authentic.

I can’t do the rice anymore but will substitute avocado in there, delicious 👌🏻

I also love it when certain places will cook those long onions with stalk and all. Those spots are typically very authentic.
What about brown rice? Some taquerias around here offer brown rice and black beans. That’s not the same in taste so I can’t do that. Never seen the long onions with stalk in a burrito before I think.

What about brown rice? Some taquerias around here offer brown rice and black beans. That’s not the same in taste so I can’t do that. Never seen the long onions with stalk in a burrito before I think.

Brown rice still makes your blood sugar go up. It hits a plateau and stays like that for a while and then drops. Still not good but not as bad as regular rice where it spikes really high. The bad part IS the spike itself.

I’ll see if I can snap some pics of the onions next time for you. Might be hard to find since these are usually made for self serve spots.

Last edited:
Brown rice still makes your blood sugar go up. It hits a plateau and stays like that for a while and then drops. Still not good but not as bad as regular rice where it spikes really high. The bad part IS the spike itself.

I’ll see if I can snap some pics next time for you.

My Doctor told me last year that I really need to back off on the rice. He had me name some foods I eat on the regular each week, which rice was one of them.

My Doctor told me last year that I really need to back off on the rice. He had me name some foods I eat on the regular each week, which rice was one of them.
The carbs in rice is dangerous if you have diabetes in the family. It just turns into useless sugar if the body cant use it properly. Glad the doc made you aware of it, all you have to do now eat in moderation and you should be okay.

so peep, one of the many things I do here south of The Wall is organize 1hr streaming concerts for out of work local musicians because there ain´t a lot of venues open right now...if you can support the homie please do.

[MEDIA]

*refreshed link

tip jar: https://www.paypal.me/akvass

all proceeds go directly to the talent, I don´t make a damn thing and my bank statements prove it.

(tag the mods to IP clip me if this is a scam...it ain´t.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom