the thread about nothing...

@bendover
20200425_142757.jpg

What's the roll underneath the red one?

I had the strangest exchange of small talk during the checkout of my grocery trip.

The cashier asked me if I was going home afterwards, or if I had plans. A cashier has never asked me that before.

Now if she was cute (she had on a mask, her grill could've been busted for all I know) or if there wasn't a deadly pandemic going on...I would've finessed the number.

I had the strangest exchange of small talk during the checkout of my grocery trip.

The cashier asked me if I was going home afterwards, or if I had plans. A cashier has never asked me that before.

Now if she was cute (she had on a mask, her grill could've been busted for all I know) or if there wasn't a deadly pandemic going on...I would've finessed the number.

Rate yourself 1-10.

If you had to sacrifice one NTer to get rid of rona, who would it be? why?
The guy who came up with “bred” for any blk/red Jordan shoe:lol:

soundclown. probably the most useless poster on here.
Chill. You can get a temp thread ban for name calling. I just recently learned that in the Jordan documentary thread. Just a heads up.

Quick caffeine fix.
Unds the Yeebras too. Swear on the waiting line, I heard somebody mumble "stimulus check".....
20200425_190740.jpg
:lol::emoji_thumbsup:@ “Yeebras”.

I got my high quality bootleg black/red joints on today. However, like B.I.G said “you wanna see the inside tag, I’ll see ya’ later”

Could of stepped back 4 feet and asked her to pull her mask off. If she cute you could plant some seeds for the future
I wouldn't even know how to rebound after that, if I was disappointed with what I seen. I'd end up doing
this...
giphy-2.gif

Rate yourself 1-10.
I'm a mix between early 2000s Elijah Wood and current Dennis Rodman.

So, I'd say a 10.

Back
Top Bottom