the thread about nothing...

1587838686644.jpeg

I still have this action figure somewhere in my mom’s storage unit. It was one of my favorite childhood toys. The cartoon was airing and I was deep into buying comics during that time. All I had to do was go to the mall and hit up Kay Bee Toys store.
I love KB toys! I still remember buying all of the original ninja turtles there. I remember I was stealing pencil boxes, erasers, pencils and sold them in Chinese school when I was in elementary. The profit I made went to KBs. Haha

so supposing I hit the pipe with a tremendous--whether it´s a torch or a BiC or just a very powerful lighter--I think it needs to be checked, needs to be tested...and then I thought suppose we brought the lighter up to the pipe which you can either do from the chamber or some other way, I think I need to check that too sounds interesting...and is there a way I can do something like that by ignition inside because you see this stuff gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs so it would be very interesting to check that...I´m not a medical doctor but the whole concept of the lighter and what it does in one minute, that´s pretty powerful.

I also agree about KB Toys being extra special. Toys R Us may ave been larger, but KB was pure ''concentrated goodness''.:emoji_fire:
All truth. Kay Bee had a nice selection of basketball/baseball cards as well. Then when you’re done begging the parents for a toy you could walk over to the register counter where they had all the candy/chocolate :lol: Real slick of them to put it at eye level.

I love KB toys! I still remember buying all of the original ninja turtles there. I remember I was stealing pencil boxes, erasers, pencils and sold them in Chinese school when I was in elementary. The profit I made went to KBs. Haha
:rofl:
Hard to imagine you walking into a Kay Bee like...
1587840360872.gif

Edit: Oh wait! You stole pencils and spent your money at Kay Bee! My bad dude, I misread your quote. I deserve one of these...
1587841712842.gif

Last edited:
I need to start searching for new musics
Especially now.

Been listening to the same songs over and over

inot.i get the definition a bit better with this example but I'm not seeing the misogyny or racism. If anything by being the counterpart to SWM sounds like its the other way around.

To me a Karen kinda like a Becky in that it describes a specific kind of person.
Out of respect for his gimmick I am addressing this here. aepps is in character. You're overthinking this.

Back
Top Bottom