the thread about nothing...

Something like this on tv n billboards oughta keep a lot of folks indoors...
coronavirus-testing.png

Don’t gotta’ show me that. I’m diabetic and have asthma. Got me looking like Morris Day doing the “chilli sauce Slide” when people walk towards me on the street :lol:
1587969580809.gif

One of the earliest movies I remember watching as a child. Still don’t know where my dad got a garbage bag full of vhs tapes, I’m talking fully loaded. This was back in 1986 and those things were expensive then.

I can't believe that at some point in time, I thought having all the Jordans and junk food will solve all problems. :lol::smh::frown::blush:|l
Comfort eater?

One of the earliest movies I remember watching as a child. Still don’t know where my dad got a garbage bag full of vhs tapes, I’m talking fully loaded. This was back in 1986 and those things were expensive then.

Comfort eater?
Not really. I think most kids crave junk food.

today is the Dutch holiday Kings day (Koningsday)

The most popular Netherlands Holiday celebrates the first Dutch king, King Willem-Alexander. Public celebrations have been canceled this year due to the coronavirus of course, but you can still unite with Dutch people all over the world via social media.

today is the Dutch holiday Kings day (Koningsday)

The most popular Netherlands Holiday celebrates the first Dutch king, King Willem-Alexander. Public celebrations have been canceled this year due to the coronavirus of course, but you can still unite with Dutch people all over the world via social media.
u dutch?

now that´s one unconfirmed theory I can definitely get behind, trump did not really want to be President at all.

if you ask me, dude just got solar flare scorched by Obama at that dinner party and decided ¨I´m going to show this mf¨...thought he´d make some noise, get something else to brag about, maybe start some stupid network.

thoroughly underestimated the stupidly of the American people as a collective and whoopsie, ended up being The Guy Responsible during a crisis that could fundamentally alter the course of human history. wild, wild saga.

Back
Top Bottom