the thread about nothing...

id2wzfq11dv41.png

So PayPal let someone cop 2 pairs of black AF1’s from overseas, (different name, different shipping) with my card without any approval. Then took 2 days to respond to my inquiry after Nike and my CC company already handled it, but I have to wait 72 hours for them to approve the pair of shades I just bought?
5DCC9F6B-F33A-4AE1-AF20-6E5DD0B71FA6.gif

Anybody feel like they’re forgetting how to interact with people in real life? :lol: Like Ive zoom/FaceTimed ppl, but going back to “normal” life is going to be super awkward when all this is over.

My order from GOAT has been ready for UPS to pick up since last Thursday. Cmon now.
Did it take them 4 days to authenticate it? I remember you said it arrived that Sunday. I sold a pair I wasn’t wearing to get something else. It was delivered last Wednesday, still waiting for them to authenticate.

Did it take them 4 days to authenticate it? I remember you said it arrived that Sunday. I sold a pair I wasn’t wearing to get something else. It was delivered last Wednesday, still waiting for them to authenticate.
Yeah about 4 days. Emailed their CS and they got back to me last Thursday saying it would be shipped by Friday.

As of today, no status update.

Back
Top Bottom