the thread about nothing...

Releasing in a few weeks and I’m excited about these. The use of patent leather is disappointing though. I would have preferred suede on the toes instead.
1588048045772.jpeg

1588048081141.jpeg

How do you spoiler? The spoiler feature has been around for 10 years and i still dont know how to do it.

Releasing in a few weeks and I’m excited about these. The use of patent leather is disappointing though. I would have preferred suede on the toes instead.
1588048045772.jpeg

1588048081141.jpeg

Reebok Question is the greatest sneaker of all time, just thought I would inform folks.

...but while I´m on footwear, I walked into the store to for an unscheduled new pair of flip-flops today and met resistance in the form of a security guard who told me I could not come inside without any shoes on...it was definitely the most ironic ¨bootstraps¨ argument I have heard this year, but then again it´s only April.

Reebok Question is the greatest sneaker of all time, just thought I would inform folks.

...but while I´m on footwear, I walked into the store to for an unscheduled new pair of flip-flops today and met resistance in the form of a security guard who told me I could not come inside without any shoes on...it was definitely the most ironic ¨bootstraps¨ argument I have heard this year, but then again it´s only April.

Love those shoes man, I must own 15+ pairs. Got an OG ‘96 pair as well.

I would’ve done the like Moe from the Simpsons.

Back
Top Bottom