the thread about nothing...

Man I’m getting fed up with one of my subordinates.One of those dudes who you give a task. Just the one thing that’s really important needing to be taken care of on your weekend. And dude can hardly ever get that thing done.

The “oops I forgot” excuse is so ****ing lame. He has the email. He has the ability to read it every second of the day. How can he say he forgot when it’s literally in writing, at his leisure?

I’ve tried being nice, tough love, scolding. I’ve tried making suggestions on how he can not forget. I’ve offered to give him reminders throughout the day. Offered to communicate in any way that would be more preferable.

I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s intentional disrespect at this point, or a true lack of care for his job (which affects my bottom line and is also a form of intentional disrespect).

It’s Long overdue to take those steps and start moving in another direction.

monday-gif.gif

To my peeps that make steamed rice On the stove.
Do ya wash the rice before cooking it?
What’s ya process like?
My bottom ALWAYS burns. Someone told me to put butter on the bottom but I don’t want my steamed rice to come out buttery.
is that the move or nah. Put me on game 😎😎

I've done the stove top method a few times. Use a non-stick pot, wash rice twice, bring to boil then put heat on low, cover lid and steam for about 15 minutes or until rice is not wet and fluffy.

Man I’m getting fed up with one of my subordinates.One of those dudes who you give a task. Just the one thing that’s really important needing to be taken care of on your weekend. And dude can hardly ever get that thing done.

The “oops I forgot” excuse is so ****ing lame. He has the email. He has the ability to read it every second of the day. How can he say he forgot when it’s literally in writing, at his leisure?

I’ve tried being nice, tough love, scolding. I’ve tried making suggestions on how he can not forget. I’ve offered to give him reminders throughout the day. Offered to communicate in any way that would be more preferable.

I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s intentional disrespect at this point, or a true lack of care for his job (which affects my bottom line and is also a form of intentional disrespect).

It’s Long overdue to take those steps and start moving in another direction.

What do you do

Got a notice from my complex this afternoon that anyone who pays their rent in full for the month of May will be entered in a drawing where 2 tenants will have a chance to win a $250 credit for the following month.

This is the 4th year my sister said she was leaving to Georgia for school. The 4th!
Today she tells me “hey I’m not leaving anymore cuz of the Coronavirus”🤣😂
I legit looked at her and said
AF7D7549-134A-4AB7-8DF0-B53CD67A1ED9.jpeg

there goes another year of not going to school 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hook me up?
This is the 4th year my sister said she was leaving to Georgia for school. The 4th!
Today she tells me “hey I’m not leaving anymore cuz of the Coronavirus”🤣😂
I legit looked at her and said
AF7D7549-134A-4AB7-8DF0-B53CD67A1ED9.jpeg

there goes another year of not going to school 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom