the thread about nothing...

Lunch
(Tried to take a pic of my boomerang)
Lol
3681C331-9FA3-4B5D-BFFC-BCB33FE264F4.png

Man, I still don't know what to eat lol

I was thinking of getting some Banh Mi, but the spot near work is meh.

I feel like i need to start meditating. My mind will not stop racing. All quarantine ive been anxious since im basically attached to work 24-7. I need to learn to master the mind in the sense of being able to slow it down and keep it solely focused on the matters at hand.

I saw a video of 24 hr fitness in Dallas. It seems like theyre only letting people in by schedule. Only one hr workout and then they close for an hr to clean. I hope they don’t do that around here. It’s kinda useless, people is touching all over the equipments for that one hr already.

Everyone is going to be on the squat and bench for the whole hr if they’re going to do it that way, won’t be able to have a decent workout Might have to go at midnight or something.

I saw a video of 24 hr fitness in Dallas. It seems like theyre only letting people in by schedule. Only one hr workout and then they close for an hr to clean. I hope they don’t do that around here. It’s kinda useless, people is touching all over the equipments for that one hr already.
i received their mass mail regarding reopening. had a video showing the "new look" gym and walkthrough. gonna have to reserve your time slots (most likely days ahead) for the immediate future, contactless check in, cleaning between time slots, etc. no more just popping in and working out as long as you like.
most likely cancelling my membership once they reopen

Just got back from the Dentist. Had an appt right before they started shutting businesses down. Certain instruments were restricted. She had to go old school on certain things.

There's a barbershop in the next suite over. Door was open too. All their windows were blocked off. Was tempted to go in.

i received their mass mail regarding reopening. had a video showing the "new look" gym and walkthrough. gonna have to reserve your time slots (most likely days ahead) for the immediate future, contactless check in, cleaning between time slots, etc. no more just popping in and working out as long as you like.
most likely cancelling my membership once they reopen
This is BS. After work hours are the most packed, I guess a lot of people won’t be able to get in. Will they still be open 24 hrs?

This is BS. After work hours are the most packed, I guess a lot of people won’t be able to get in. Will they still be open 24 hrs?
probably, but they still will kick you out when your time is up so they can clean
i just don't see it worth spending the money on any gym membership. heard that some states that reopened, they closed off the lockers, showers, pools, etc. i've always avoided those because they were dirty af, but it's going to be annoying when folks drag their dirty clothes, towels along
even the smaller gym by my place is limiting capacity and implementing the same process

probably, but they still will kick you out when your time is up so they can clean
i just don't see it worth spending the money on any gym membership. heard that some states that reopened, they closed off the lockers, showers, pools, etc. i've always avoided those because they were dirty af, but it's going to be annoying when folks drag their dirty clothes, towels along
even the smaller gym by my place is limiting capacity and implementing the same process
I never use their showers and lockers. Only go in to wash my hands. A couple of times someone took a **** in the shower.

I’m going to keep my membership since I’m only paying $99 a year. Something is better than nothing and try to go every other day and keep doing what I do now with running every other day and then body weights after.

Yeah someone got to explain how that one hour time limit work..

What if I have a "noon appointment" and I show up at 12:22.. I must leave at 1?

What if I'm the only one there during the one hour limit? Am I still forced to leave?

What if I'm the only one there during the one hour limit? Am I still forced to leave?
Sounds like you’re gonna have to to leave because they would have a clean up scheduled for 1:00

time to look into squat racks

i assume it's scheduled cleaning after every 60m workout slot or whatever time it is. they'll shut down and do a thorough cleaning for 30m.
basically 8 hrs of the day is focused on cleaning with no members allowed
will be lucky to get a time reserved. not sure if they are limiting how many reservations for the week

I feel like i need to start meditating. My mind will not stop racing. All quarantine ive been anxious since im basically attached to work 24-7. I need to learn to master the mind in the sense of being able to slow it down and keep it solely focused on the matters at hand.
Definitely suggest meditation. I STRONGLY suggest meditation. It does really take all the extra stuff, sitting with your legs crossed, incense ect. When you feel your mind racing just close your eyes and count your exhales. When you get to 10, start over. Don’t try to stop the thoughts, let them pass. Focus on your breathing and it will pass.

Back
Top Bottom