the thread about nothing...

Joined Jan 2, 2013
If Burlington is open in your state.. Grab a mask and head there. Everything 50% off already deep discounted stuff. I caught all types of athletic wear, puma, adidas etc. all under $10. Kicks $15-$20 even seen some AirMax’s but wasn’t in my size.

my shorty redecorated her whole crib

We gonna go to another location tomorrow.

Attachments

Joined Mar 19, 2013
If Burlington is open in your state.. Grab a mask and head there. Everything 50% off already deep discounted stuff.
My local one is still closed but I’ll be heading out there once the okay is given. SoCal still has things locked down.

Been buying pairs of shoes from OfferUp. I just scooped up a pair of worn once Reebok Questions for $40. Seller shows me the og box and I see the label reads they’re samples. I don’t see a difference between the general release version but all good, can’t beat that price.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 3, 2015
Fr, fr. It ain't about NT or anything.

I struggle w/ depression, and I don't know if this will help or if it applies or what, but a mentality that helps me a lot is: Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.
I like that. I think it's just one of those stages where I'm feeling it more in these weeks. Thank you, it means alot.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now