the thread about nothing...

made the goat in my art style lol

home2.jpg
home1.jpg

Last edited:
been getting killed at work
today i worked from 7am to 9pm and i just now finished my "lunch" @ 630 PM
boss came up to me in one of my cases in the middle of the day and brought me some snacks, told me thank you, and then she straight up said i can work whatever hours i want from now on. told me to make my schedule and turn it in to her

4 days on 3 days off (weekend through monday) and i get to pick my hours. not sure what to choose.
im thinking 1030 - 7pm tuesday through friday
getting off at 7 is the earliest i can leave and make an extra 3.50 an hour for shift differential....it's considered 2nd shift.
this way i can lift in the mornings and run errands before work if i have to

what would yall choose? a day shift/morning shift?

Who else got problems with the Nike app? They won’t let me us PayPal. They kept cancelling my billing agreement with them, so I paid with my credit card, and now they can’t locate my order. Haha... I even paid 2 day shipping

Does anybody here work for, or know somebody that works for Amazon? If so, do you/they like it? Thanks fam.

My best friend works for amazon. In some sort of office setting. He lives in Seattle and makes somewhere between 120-180k annually. I wouldn’t say he “likes” his job but he’s one of the smartest cats I know so I’m sure if he hated it, he wouldn’t be there. Any specific questions you want me to ask him?

Back
Top Bottom