the thread about nothing...

Joined Nov 16, 2018
Oh yeah, I personally posted this picture in the food thread. The same food thread you wish you could post in. The same food you've been banned from for about a year, yet still rep and take pictures from like the one above from. Anyway, please don't leave your fingerprints on the windows.
tenor (15).gif
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer he was had already been doing it obsessively, but after this post he started out obsessing himself. Dude really has od issues, and the more I'd ignored him the more times a day he'd post the pictures & try to get everyone on the site to hate me. He'd do the same on a lesser level to Guccishades Guccishades & layziegunts layziegunts as well from what I saw.

Joined Sep 28, 2003
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer he was had already been doing it obsessively, but after this post he started out obsessing himself. Dude really has od issues, and the more I'd ignored him the more times a day he'd post the pictures & try to get everyone on the site to hate me. He'd do the same on a lesser level to Guccishades Guccishades & layziegunts layziegunts as well from what I saw.
He is more strange and odd than I thought.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Nope, but I believe he going to be in his 5 year lifecycle this upcoming birthday so there is a high probability he becomes a father.
Welp, good thing he won’t have NT to distract him :lol: I mean this guy was still @ing Robtoofresco months after he was already banned.

he keep reposting my pic everywhere including threads i've never been in.
he's a weirdo and got the boot for being one.
Yeah, I didn’t understand why he posted that pic so much. Dude was legit obsessed with you :lol: :smh:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now