the thread about nothing...

Thanks man. I picked them up from a garage sale about 20 years ago. They've been with me longer than most my friends lol. I don't think I'll ever get rid of them.
Oh wow! lol That’s awesome man. They remind me of the Fisher brand speakers my dad used to have. I tossed them out many years later and regret it now. Might have to cop next time I find something similar.

I like picking up records from time to time. I miss CD's tho. I might have to go digging for CD's sometime.
IMG_20200701_204656.jpg

IMG_20200701_204557.jpg
Damb I want a record collection like that one day. Just scooped up some Metallica records
the other day.

If you’re planning to sell on stockX, be prepared for about a week and a half wait before payout. Took 11 days on my last sale.

Just reading that title for “kids see ghosts” reminded me of last month, not about ghosts but my little nephews. We were watching tv and I jokingly asked my 11 yr old nephew “aww man, where were you in 1984? I needed you so we could play together man! Where were you in 1984? Tell me”. Of course he wasn’t even born yet and his father was only 2 at the time. He was quiet and took a few seconds to respond before finally saying he was an 80 year old man who lived in a nice big house and had two sons. All I could say was “oh yeah? Cool” and changed the conversation :lol: :wow:

Back
Top Bottom