the thread about nothing...

"patriotic" tweets, conservative interest, bible verse in bio, mailed in results, no photo of mailed in results. he's probably not lying.
tenor (36).gif

I'm guessing you're referring to oj but I'm not sure.
Wearing either a maga hat or oj jersey would get you major dirty looks lol imagine wearing them both at the same time.
Hmm well actually let me back track. It would depend on demographic and area. But in general, in US cities it's definitely Trump.

What’s a good excuse for smashing and dashing?

If it’s a one time thing, why do you need an excuse?

If it’s not, then you should make something up before smashing, so she feels less some type of way when you leave.

“Yeah we can hang out, but i have to pick up/do X after”

Chill and smash

“Oh **** time is flying i have to pick up/do X now”

Managing expectations is the best. Telling her on the spot will make her feel cheapish.

But i guess it depends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wore my eggplant foams('09 release) after sooo long yesterday. My brother wore em to work & I saw em by the shoe stand when I got home from work & said to myself damn I totally forgot I even had these lol. They were kind of stiff on the inside & hurt my toe a little but after a little while they seemed to soften up. Probably due to just being boxed up in the closet & not being worn. I need to make a committement to wear my kicks now that it's summer before they're too old and aged to wear
20200703_094137.jpg

If it’s a one time thing, why do you need an excuse?

If it’s not, then you should make something up before smashing, so she feels less some type of way when you leave.

“Yeah we can hang out, but i have to pick up/do X after”

Chill and smash

“Oh **** time is flying i have to pick up/do X now”

Managing expectations is the best. Telling her on the spot will make her feel cheapish.

But i guess it depends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Some chick just smashed and dashed me smh

Back
Top Bottom