the thread about nothing...

They were saying he did something in the stimulus check thread.
damnnit i miss everything
i wanna be a part of the ban committee to that keeps the mods in check
everyone has to be accountable. can't have NTPD doing too much

we need a jury

My sister got me some AirPod pros. I was good with the regular wired headphones but I am a believer now!:pimp: These are the only headphones I’ve ever experienced noise cancellation that actually works.

It’s toasty.
just cut my pants into shorts
E2E02DD3-0494-4E3C-A86D-C6F14C3E6015.png
B750BDD0-9196-4D43-AD7F-CBB1D2CB37C2.jpeg

My job is doing random drug test ..... right after the holiday weekend smh.

I feel like drug tests are an invasion of privacy.
What people do outside of the job is none of the employers business.

They say it's for protecting the company to ensure quality service from it's employees, yet we've all met tons of sober, incompetent workers, at various different jobs. :rolleyes

Just another form of control. smh

When i was a kid i used to be like "how is marshall faulk in my madden career missing this week with back spasms?!?!?! PLAY THROUGH IT"

Getting older and seeing my body consistently fail me is not fun :lol: . I have been a pretty high level athlete my whole life. Was a soccer national champ when i was 13-15 years old. High School (didn't play in college), Semi-pro leagues...now im 33 and i broke my collar bone last year in a game and now what used to be a "knock" means i can't walk for 2+ weeks.

so so washed :lol:

Why didn’t you play in College?

Srs question since it seems like you had the skills to.

i like anchovies...never had them from a reataurant...but id throw them on those digiorno pizzas back in the day...1 per slice is enough tho

Back
Top Bottom