the thread about nothing...

Damn acid reflux been kicking my *** all day. Had some red salsa with my burrito for lunch. I usually go with the green salsa because it's less spicy. Tums isn't do ish. Had to take another late trip to the store to buy some milk and cereal and just have that for dinner. Hope this cools my stomach. Usually does.

Damn acid reflux been kicking my *** all day. Had some red salsa with my burrito for lunch. I usually go with the green salsa because it's less spicy. Tums isn't do ish. Had to take another late trip to the store to buy some milk and cereal and just have that for dinner. Hope this cools my stomach. Usually does.

Aww man that sucks. My little nephew gets that sometimes.

dcpropaganda710-20200704-0002.jpg

Gm tan. Hitting the ground runnin..

Why didn’t you play in College?

Srs question since it seems like you had the skills to.

I chalk it up to stupidity honestly
I had played a ton of soccer my whole life and i wanted to have a true college experience. I also knew the "pro" route was super far fetched so i thought my degree mattered more. Long story short, went to Drexel university for the Co-op program (basically an internship program during college) regretted not playing after my freshman year...tried to walk on my sophomore year and got cut.

I chalk it up to stupidity honestly
I had played a ton of soccer my whole life and i wanted to have a true college experience. I also knew the "pro" route was super far fetched so i thought my degree mattered more. Long story short, went to Drexel university for the Co-op program (basically an internship program during college) regretted not playing after my freshman year...tried to walk on my sophomore year and got cut.

I feel you. I could’ve played basketball longer but said “f it” when 2 coaches approached me.

Should’ve accepted but it got me where i’m from now so it is what it is.

That and not doing an international exchange during my undergrad are the two main thing I should’ve done given I had the opportunity but didn’t.

I feel you. I could’ve played basketball longer but said “f it” when 2 coaches approached me.

Should’ve accepted but it got me where i’m from now so it is what it is.

That and not doing an international exchange during my undergrad are the two main thing I should’ve done given I had the opportunity but didn’t.

Yeah in hindsight i would have gone to a cheaper school, prob in state, played soccer at a small D3 school and loved it. Graduated with a degree, less debt, and still able to land a job post college

Reactions: jjs
Well Damn, So This Is What Besties Do Now? Dominican Girl Gets Violated By Her Female Best Friend.. Grabbing The Snatch On Live In The Public

Women do a lot of "gay" & no one bats an eye. White guys too to a lesser. This dude told me about licking this guys testicle b/c he lost a bet & somehow I was the wilding for simply pointing out how gay that was.

Well Damn, So This Is What Besties Do Now? Dominican Girl Gets Violated By Her Female Best Friend.. Grabbing The Snatch On Live In The Public

Women do a lot of "gay" & no one bats an eye. White guys too to a lesser. This dude told me about licking this guys testicle b/c he lost a bet & somehow I was the wilding for simply pointing out how gay that was.

They do more than that with their besties...

Lil Spanish mami got a fatasspussy

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom