the thread about nothing...

ezgif-6-e24f39aa76c2.gif

dude has the swag of a thousand lions:pimp:

Just seen a woman outside getting the mail, on a busy street, in nothing but a tank top, and her panties. (Which were bunched in her crack). I damn near swerved in the whip.

She was with a man (who I'm assuming was her dude ?) But he was fully clothed.

And strangely enough, they both had on masks. :lol:

But...
tumblr_noes1mVURH1rz7lujo1_500.jpg

I'm just going through threads and noticing posts missing. Thats normally what happens, unless a thread is about to get locked

Welp I’m gonna look for a new job. My coworker told me the company is looking to possibly bring furloughed people back in Q4 and at reduced salary...

I’m not gonna wait around and continue not working for months while this company isn’t even sure if/when they’re bringing people back, and at a lower salary which will probably be less than when I started there. Screw that.

My Dominican ex is stalking my NT posts...

I know you’re reading this...

Estas siendo espeluznante :lol:

Holaa, Im your lovely ex, be sure not post any picture about me again.
I hope you have deleted any image about me, do not write about me, because I am sure you do not want to open this door nor that somebody put you in evidence. you have a whole world here created and your head full of ego can be deflated because I'm sure you wouldn't like the table to turn and I am sure you would not like a post with your image revealing your identity and exposing your intimacy as you have been doing all this time to me and other women. Then everyone will know that there is behind the curtain and we will see if you can still laugh, mock and feel proud of each post you made here my dear unicorn.

don't disappoint your NT fans!!!

I hope you are enjoying in aruba looking for your new victim, Not miss me on the beach
postscript: I write to you from the laptop you gave me-

Back
Top Bottom