the thread about nothing...

Holaa, Im your lovely ex, be sure not post any picture about me again.
I hope you have deleted any image about me, do not write about me, because I am sure you do not want to open this door nor that somebody put you in evidence. you have a whole world here created and your head full of ego can be deflated because I'm sure you wouldn't like the table to turn and I am sure you would not like a post with your image revealing your identity and exposing your intimacy as you have been doing all this time to me and other women. Then everyone will know that there is behind the curtain and we will see if you can still laugh, mock and feel proud of each post you made here my dear unicorn.

don't disappoint your NT fans!!!

I hope you are enjoying in aruba looking for your new victim, Not miss me on the beach
postscript: I write to you from the laptop you gave me-
Grine Grine
Out of all the other platforms you could lurk, why here? What r ur thoughts on the ppl/subjects of this? I jizz in peace.

Yo r deadass though? This is wild interesting; almost too good to be true. I don't wanna see anybody get exposed or nothing, but that fact that u typed a whole paragraph w/ threatening undertones for a 1st post got me thinking that this might not be a troll :lol:

Last edited:
received_1124009017971654.gif

Grine Grine
Out of all the other platforms you could lurk, why here? What r ur thoughts on the ppl/subjects of this? I jizz in peace.

Yo r deadass though? This is wild interesting; almost too good to be true. I don't wanna see anybody get exposed or nothing, but that fact that u typed a whole paragraph w/ threatening undertones for a 1st post got me thinking that this might not be a troll :lol:

This man posted pic of me here, despite telling him not to do it and tell him to delete it and he didn't. I had to contact the NT managers.

this person lacks empathy and has a great disrespect for women, I am not threatening, I wont do something like that but he should imagine himself in the place of another and stop that . surely he will be able to continue telling his fantastic stories and mock i hope without revealing the identity of a woman and without breach of trust

Last edited:
This man posted pic of me here, despite telling him not to do it and tell him to delete it and he didn't. I had to contact the NT managers.

this person lacks empathy and has a great disrespect for women, I am not threatening, I wont do something like that but he should imagine himself in the place of another and stop that . surely he will be able to continue telling his fantastic stories and mock i hope without revealing the identity of a woman and without breach of trust
Oh ****, this might really real. I shall respectfully eject myself from your 2 affairs. Anyway, I don't remember him talking about u like until yesterday. Not saying he hasn't. He be posting be pics of food n' wildin w/ alligators splashing them w/ water, wild dude. Oh & pro black stuff.

U that cougar lady that had on that black & white striped or polka dot dress?

And hold up... Louisiana has Dominican's?

Right!

I get asked what site I’m always on, so I tell them.

This the third woman that had/still stalks my NT posts. :lol:

I empathize with you so much. My ex found my profile a few years ago and legit was like "WHAT IS THIS" and i was like uhhh "the internet". She was like are you living a secret life online?!?!?
I was like its a sneaker forum?? I talk about shoes....and clothes...and lulz?

She thought like being part of an online community meant like my whole life was a lie. She read my posts and was like oh...ok i mean...its still strange you do this....

Back
Top Bottom