the thread about nothing...

How many tabs do you all have open? I gotta clean my **** up :lol: prob have stuff I googled from a year ago and never looked at it
I keep like 10-15 open that I always look at but besides that it’s just random stuff like “worlds largest nut company” and a bunch of Wikipedia’s
6DC18FCF-5ADB-4984-981F-1BD187E41DC9.png

How many tabs do you all have open? I gotta clean my **** up :lol: prob have stuff I googled from a year ago and never looked at it
I keep like 10-15 open that I always look at but besides that it’s just random stuff like “worlds largest nut company” and a bunch of Wikipedia’s
I think the most I had 112, but damn. I didn’t even know u can open that many tabs
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
872C9CB1-4230-4FC2-B920-FFA5C900D657.png

Here I could see how this person came to my life pretending to be a different person, it is interesting the life that people can paint on social media, what is really nafarious is how can you post a photo of someone who was your lady, she trust you with her se**x, their intimacies, their feeling and their privacy, and you mock them on social media without any kind of respect towards her person only to expose us and make you feel like you are the great man!. it is then here where the word gentleman and loyal ends.

he not only posted a picture about me, this man made many posts about other women and ex´´s . I got to the point of asking him to delete my photo and he doesn't it, he could be feel admirable and proud for hiself and others could identify. probably he have been dealing with many women in the perverse world and is a habit for him I dont know how At his age and with a daughter he shouldnt have learned about respect for women,. This is not going to stop him but he will at least think twice about making a new post degrading the dignity, the integrity and image of a woman.

sure He will keep give to NT a lot of entertainment for a long time !!
my best wishes to Grine Grine long live the king! :rofl::pimp:
It's not that deep, he's just sharing with folks he's been around for years, women aren't the only thing spoken on. I get the disrespect of not taking it down after a request though, that i'd oblige. Either way you gotta breathe, let all this go and move on and get out of his socials, no one is worth all this. Just step back and look at yourself for a sec.

Her name is Jaye Love
71826619_1672022076265349_6292921469705675692_n-1024x1024.jpg

Jaye_Love_700x.jpg

Jaye-Love-US-based-Ghanaian.png

C8221D9E-2DED-4D2F-8E61-AE63A88BD492-1024x576.jpeg

Booty is fake. She has a basic booty in an old pic of her
https://thedistin.com/2020/01/10/ja...people-use-to-say-her-***-is-fake-photos/amp/

It's not that deep, he's just sharing with folks he's been around for years, women aren't the only thing spoken on. I get the disrespect of not taking it down after a request though, that i'd oblige. Either way you gotta breathe, let all this go and move on and get out of his socials, no one is worth all this. Just step back and look at yourself for a sec.

It is easy to minimize it, maybe you did not see his posts, maybe none of them was your sister, your lady or your daughter, He won't face anything situation and now he'll just ignore! it's easier to hide behind your mistakes.

I'm trying moving on, I take my time I just wanted to let you know that if you still keep me in mind in your posts, I don't want to see how the table turn! I did not pay him bad!

share your things but there is no need to expose your women in a demoralizing way!

aparently He wanted to know if I am present !! Im here my love you should try to keep my imagen and ours memories for yourself :wink:

see you later guys!

Last edited:
michael-jordan-valentines-day-number-12-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom