the thread about nothing...

I like Curb way more than Seinfeld, I’m mad at myself for just now getting into the show. Cheryl is a scumbag, she was down to reconcile with LD when she had a part on the Seinfeld reunion, once that ship sailed so did she, still would plow though, but LD hooked up with some decent women, all in all though this show is awesome.
I need to check this show out again. Imma see if shes in the same level as the boss from workaholics.

Lunch was good....
74A1CCD7-0050-4E87-AACB-5DB50AE11C2C.jpeg

but I can’t help but feel like this place isn’t as good as it once was. Any of you gone to a recent spot and had you thinking the same?

I love watching these throwback vlogger videos on youtube. Watch a lot of em on NYC cuz it's my city but I've watched some on L.A./ChiTown/Philly. I wonder if any of them thought to themselves that if in the future all this effort will mean anything. I'm sure they never thought of an internet video website will allow them to display their recordings for the world to see someday. Also, it might just be me & my nostalgia but damn people seemed a lot happier back in the day compared to now. In these videos we can actually see people engaging in face to face convo & spending time outdoors without a handheld device in sight. Not saying tech is bad because it greatly improves our lives in more ways than one but nice to see a little oldschool way of life imo. I esp love the videos that are filmed in Queens as I recognize soo many of the places & neighborhoods. Great post man :emoji_thumbsup:
Can you post the Channels you use tolook at these videos?

this is considered "lighting up the mitts"....ok....you better be able to move that head faster Roy because mike is going to touch that glass jaw of yours and put you to sleep
To be fair tho, he didn't give the video the title. He's just in a session dialing in on his straight right.

They were good until recently. Hoping it’s just a phase. What’s your go-to burger spot?

This local spot by my old work office in El Monte called Nicks. Some of the best burgers and fries I have ever had. Been craving it. I just don't like that I live a little too far, about 20 min. By the time I bring it back home, fries are all soggy, lol.

Back
Top Bottom