the thread about nothing...

Riot and looting happened tonight smh
A murder suicide happened and they blamed the popo for killing him.

I saw the video. Dude just straight up off'd himself. I was reading that he had just killed somebody else. Don't know if that's true.

mentally drained right now. god being a graphic artist in the PI is hell

I went to school for graphic arts right after HS in '99. Did a couple of jobs after graduation for a while, but then got out. It's a tough gig. How long have you been in the industry if you don't mind me asking?

Hang in there. Hope it's a passion of yours.
in a way, it is. being an artist just came to me naturally. but idk like working here in the philippines made me think if i should shift to a different job.

i really hope i can go overseas in a few years. hopefully i'll be treated better there

I went to school for graphic arts right after HS in '99. Did a couple of jobs after graduation for a while, but then got out. It's a tough gig. How long have you been in the industry if you don't mind me asking?

3 years man. it's a tough gig, but conditions here make it harder. most of the companies here downright exploit graphic artists in terms of low salaries and no benefits.

Last edited:
280full.jpg

Man!!! What a day!!! My younger brother proposed to his lady on the Staten Island Ferry today morning. Our Dad works there as a captain & he had his co-worker make the announcement since he himself was off. Worked out so well, me, his ladys sister & my brothers 2 friends had to hide in the ferry terminal & couldn't let my brothers fiance see us or it would've been surprise ruined lol. We were hiding behind a pillar & they almost walked right by it & I had to text my bro WALK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. NOW!!!! lol. The captain made the announcement for her to come to the upper deck where we all were holding the signs & my brother got on one knee. Man, I was soo paranoid holding the ring till they got there. I kept feeling for my pockets to make sure the rings still there lol. Can't believe they're getting married, been together 5 years now. Views from the 212. Than we went to Brooklyn for some grub at this Halal spot called Milk & Honey. I got this slamming Pastrami Stack sandwich. Delicious, happiness filled day God bless :D
IMG-20200826-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20200826-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20200826-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20200826-WA0026.jpg
20200826_072526.jpg
20200826_080123.jpg
20200826_080640.jpg
20200826_080509.jpg
20200826_095855.jpg
20200826_095914.jpg

tenor.gif

I remember the previews of Martin before it aired. I was 8. They were like "he finally has his own show". I was like, who is this dude, he's probably not even that funny. Wrong.

I was a cashier at a grocery store when I was younger. We always had to check ID’s of people buying alcohol if they looked under 30.

this attractive thicker girl came through my line with some wine and some groceries. She looked similar to prime amber rose. And She looked around 28-32.

I was feeling all flustered like I could get flirty with her. I asked her for her ID and things went downhill from there.

me: I’ll need to see your ID for the wine

Her: *smiling and acting cute* why? Don’t I look old enough?

me: yeah anybody that looks younger than 30 I gotta see the ID. *stupid grin on my face* Why how old are you?

her: *smiling flirtatiously* don’t you know it’s rude to ask a woman her age?

me: fine, how much do you weigh?

Got MAAAAAD Pissed off and threw some stuff from her cart right at me and rage left. I thought I was being flirty with some Playful banter but I guess I struck a nerve or I was just coming off as a giant creeper douche the whole time.

it was probably the latter, seeing as I was 19 at the time. Anyways, the point is, yes I don’t see why that’s considered rude.

:rofl: hahahahahahahahhaha

Back
Top Bottom