the thread about nothing...

Burger King has awful onion rings. There’s no actual onion there, it’s a paste inside :lol:

I ate 2 rings and tossed out the rest. Never again.
1598565881029.gif

Man my emotional state right now is just numb. Just ****ing numb.

girlfriends mom went into urgent care over the weekend because she’s been having trouble holding down Food. Well last night she was rushed to the ER. I guess they found out she has a tumor that’s pushing on tubes connect to her kidneys. So they did emergency surgery last night. This morning she’s unresponsive and they have tubes feeding her nutrients and medicine.

her dad had a heart attack today. I can’t do anything, the hospital will only allow 1 visitor per day because of covid. I went from pissing and moaning about the pandemic not allowing me to travel, now I’m gonna be putting all my funds and energy into trying to help the fam out as much as I possibly can.

I can’t even process the Jacob Blake shooting, protests, nba stuff, white shooter that got off Scott free, my mom evacuating her home in Cali, Hurricanes, Election coming up, I’m just numb man
wishing u the best brodie

Good god almighty, I know this look. she is a sexy tipsy woman. Far away stare w/ a "you don't need that" tonight when u pull out your condom. God might be a thing. Walgreens is down street. Plan b is Plan a. Will I get chlamydia? How ****ing cares, I can get rid of it too. Life is a gamble. **** around & say "i love you" by accident. I love you... by accident

average calves
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png

Until my weenie is sore.

Good god almighty, I know this look. she is a sexy tipsy woman. Far away stare w/ a "you don't need that" tonight when u pull out your condom. God might be a thing. Walgreens is down street. Plan b is Plan a. Will I get chlamydia? How ****ing cares, I can get rid of it too. Life is a gamble. **** around & say "i love you" by accident. I love you... by accident

average calves
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png

Until my weenie is sore.

damn bro are you me?

:frown::nerd::smh:

Back
Top Bottom