the thread about nothing...

1600308515979.png

I am done helping people. I've helped people when they were down on their luck, not even expecting anything in return. Just for them to turn around and not even treat me the same as before and treat others who didn't help them better.

Could the knowledge you have on life path numbers and perhaps Zodiac signs have helped you avoid this feeling? I know I’ve become more accepting of things that bother me as of late.

Could the knowledge you have on life path numbers and perhaps Zodiac signs have helped you avoid this feeling? I know I’ve become more accepting of things that bother me as of late.
No correlation with their numerology. There are scums of all lifepaths. I think this behavior is some sort of human psychology where they want to brain wash their memory of me helping them because it reminds them they were weak and vulnerable at some point.

I am done helping people. I've helped people when they were down on their luck, not even expecting anything in return. Just for them to turn around and not even treat me the same as before and treat others who didn't help them better.
You shouldn't stop helping others in general, u should stop helping others take advantage of u. Speak up & be willing to walk away if you're being ignored.

There are scums of all lifepaths. I think this behavior is some sort of human psychology where they want to brain wash their memory of me helping them because it reminds them they were weak and vulnerable at some point.

Good possibility that’s true. I’ve always found those types fascinating and always wondered why they’re so bold, cold and arrogant. They seem to turn on the water works so easily when they’re in “distress” don’t they? :lol: :smh:

You shouldn't stop helping others in general, u should stop helping others take advantage of u. Speak up & be willing to walk away if you're being ignored.
I am not letting people take advantage of me. I am cutting ties and telling them to go **** themselves. Only reason I shared was to help folks here avoid the same trap. I am baffled that during dark times that we are in, people can still take others who go out of their way to help them for granted.

Yeah but that’s not why everyone says it’s the best non meat burger
It’s because you are getting the flavor from the grill from the real burgers
Listen, I am aware of your views on fastfood. I am not going to change my mind, and I am not going to try to change yours, but I will say this; I occasionally buy pre-grilled vegan burger. When I cook them in the oven or on the stove (better imo) they taste like they've been grilled b/c they were.

Also, I said "it's the best non meat burgers i've had in fast food" not in general.

Listen, I am aware of your views on fastfood. I am not going to change my mind, and I am not going to try to change yours, but I will say this; I occasionally buy pre-grilled vegan burger. When I cook them in the oven or on the stove (better imo) they taste like they've been grilled b/c they were.

Also, I said "it's the best non meat burgers i've had in fast food" not in general.
you misunderstood me. i wasn't knocking fast food.
i was pointing out the irony of the best non meat burger getting flavor from a real burger.

Saw this girl with a fat a.ss today. Was too busy on my phone. Some dudes were staring at her but she ignored them. She walked over to my vicinity. Started fixing her hair on a car window parked on the street. I took a quick glance but was more focused on my phone.

Thought about taking a pic with my phone since she was in front of me but I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom