the thread about nothing...

I absolutely adore kelly and tend to rate good looking dark skinned chicks higher than light skinned chicks, but I dunno.

Beyonce's fairly top notch. I wonder how I'd view her if she was just on Keri Hilson's level. Convo may be different.

Oh, btw (I hate doing this objectification **** nowadays, but I'm already 3 sentences in) Keri is better looking than Bey.
Beyonce always been meh to me

Kelly Rowland looked better than her

Ultimates in the NT ad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200917-110259.png
    Screenshot_20200917-110259.png
    607.2 KB · Views: 126
Random rant.

A lot of **** is happening at once at this point in my life and its actually taking a toll on my mental. Some out of my control, others because of my doing. I'm stressed y'all, idk what to do. I smoke the buddha hoping for some divine intervention but in reality all you have in this world is, yourself.

Not gonna lie, got through the first sentence and said "mans need some bud". Got through 2nd and 3rd sentence nodding harder like "yep, mans need that chronic."
Then the 4th sentence.

Keep ya head partner. Whatever is going on is temporary and shall pass. Try to dive deep into something to keep your mind focused on other stuff if you can. If you cant, and you feel it getting too much, just breath, disconnect and remember itll pass.

Not gonna lie, got through the first sentence and said "mans need some bud". Got through 2nd and 3rd sentence nodding harder like "yep, mans need that chronic."
Then the 4th sentence.

Keep ya head partner. Whatever is going on is temporary and shall pass. Try to dive deep into something to keep your mind focused on other stuff if you can. If you cant, and you feel it getting too much, just breath, disconnect and remember itll pass.

thanks Gawd.

Random rant.

A lot of **** is happening at once at this point in my life and its actually taking a toll on my mental. Some out of my control, others because of my doing. I'm stressed y'all, idk what to do. I smoke the buddha hoping for some divine intervention but in reality all you have in this world is, yourself.

Superman ain’t coming to save you. Put the pipe down and take care of yo **** like a grown man. Keep ya head up.

Random rant.

Yea....weed don’t do that.

Agreed with the rant above.

Some very positive things happening in my life (work related) and i felt like some of my closest friends had some less than enthusiastic responses about it. Considering how hard i worked to get to this point felt like they’d understand being from similar backgrounds but they kinda just brushed it aside and moved on.

Not a big deal in the larger scheme of life but reminds me that you’re never gonna feel contentment or satisfaction from the external world and that you need to always focus on building that to be completely internal.

Back
Top Bottom