the thread about nothing...

Has registering to vote ever been this...aggressive ?

Even Nike and music streaming apps are sending notifications. 95% of my YouTube ads are Joey and Dooland throwing shade.

Yes. I'm super salty I missed out on this house waiting for my ****ing employer to send my damn transfer letter to Wells Fargo.

They were asking 155k.
this is cheap as hell, is there something wrong w/ it?

This dude tried to swindle me off this parking, talking abt I get ticketed. All while he sitting in the hot sun, right in middle of traffic just waiting for me to clear out.
I said, I see what u doing, I'm in there 5mins tho. Be right out. Good looks...
He say aight!
B***** a** $#@&%, im staying the night.

This dude tried to swindle me off this parking, talking abt I get ticketed. All while he sitting in the hot sun, right in middle of traffic just waiting for me to clear out.
I said, I see what u doing, I'm in there 5mins tho. Be right out. Good looks...
He say aight!
B***** a** $#@&%, im staying the night.

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
Hit us back with updates though

Today’s been a good day! 🤗
Now I’m going to have some Chinese food. All I need now is to hit this lotto. Hope you guys are having a great Monday.

Had some yesterday for lunch. Chow Mein, Orange Chicken and Black Peppered Beef.

cf.jpeg

Had some yesterday for lunch. Chow Mein, Orange Chicken and Black Peppered Beef.
My bro picked that exact same plate earlier. I went with orange chicken, teriyaki chicken and chow mein. Hit the spot since I was craving it.

brutha took off apparently.
Aye we got missing plants out here.....very beloved..
I wonder how long he waited before he crept by your car to curse at it :lol: I see plants are serious business in your area.

what's the story?

long story short I move bulldozers and stuff for work.

I pull up at 10:30 pm to drop off some equipment at a new condo being build.

all the sudden I see a beer bottle come flying off a balcony.

dude starts screaming to **** and he’s calling the police because he has to work at 7 am.

I said call them and I’ll wait and show them the bottle you threw.

then he keeps yelling, I said go inside and shut the f up or come down and fight me and get off your balcony *****.

he went inside and shut up.

I proceeded to slam chains around and back up a skid steer making it beep for another 5 minutes and he never came down so I left.

Back
Top Bottom