the thread about nothing...

:rofl::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Screenshot_20200923-101237__01.jpg

ill_kill_you_office.gif

i hate how the doctors tell you to send a message through their online portal if you have any questions
i always have to end up calling them just to get an answer

Been feeling down today, can’t pinpoint exactly why but kind of certain its the feeling of letting my groupmates down.

or maybe im feeing lonely again

These the fruit cups, and bacon hot dogs should all be in Taqueria's.

I like the idea but most Latinos in my area wouldn’t go there to buy those items from a taqueria. They’re there strictly for the tacos. We have stores that sell street food/street snacks though, think a donut shop selling ice cream and regular hot dogs but it’s a Latino version. I personally would like them to include freshly made churros to the menu.

I like the idea but most Latinos in my area wouldn’t go there to buy those items from a taqueria. They’re there strictly for the tacos. We have stores that sell street food/street snacks though, think a donut shop selling ice cream and regular hot dogs but it’s a Latino version. I personally would like them to include freshly made churros to the menu.
I am sure there is a good reason why it is setup this way. My guess is the margin are too low for a brick and mortar. I'd like to see it though because then I can go get it whenever I want rather than to hunt for a street vendor.

Back
Top Bottom